Saturday, 24 November 2018

second round...

Happy Saturday,

Im back on Hochanda today at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm with some amazing cyber deals with Crafts too.  Theres a great main bundle and loads off smaller ones including dies, embossing folders and embellishments.

Today's card uses more of the dies form the main bundle the hearts and the circles.


Join me if you can!

Enjoy...

20 comments:

  1. Hi John
    Thank you, a beautiful card.
    Thank you great shows last night another sell out.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie P.from Longridge24 November 2018 at 08:49

    Good morning John.
    A beautiful card John.I managed to watch most of your show yesterday and I'm not at all surprised that you had sell outs. On an individual basis you were almost GIVING stuff away.
    I don't think I have ever seen such fabulous bargains before and your demonstrations made everything look achievable. I could hardly believe it when you had over £100 off.
    I wish you all the best for today and will try to watch the first one.
    Regards to all.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, beautiful creation today, love it. I only saw a little bit of the show last night as the internet went down, but I am to watch it on catch up this morning before watching the rest of your shows, and what a sweetie Sam is to do all the cutting out of the ODS for you, thank you Sam xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, John.

    I hope you've found some new stock for today!

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card again. You must have been so pleased to have a sell out so quickly. Amazing. Hope you have plenty of ideas up your sleeve for the same happening today!
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card this is John , and just the thing for Valentines day in red it would ooze love .
    Thank you and take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card John. Couldn’t believe the price of the ODS, I know you said it would be good, but I didn’t think it would be that good. Glad I ordered them when I did, because seconds later they sold out. Looking forward to your shows today, that’s if you have anything left.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card today John loved your show see you later
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John, a very lovely card. Have not caught up with the shows yet, hopefully will have time over the weekend. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lost my comment. Lovely card today John. Must try a card like this. Managed to watch at 8pm and 9am. Watched 6pm on Rewind as was coming home from a funeral and didn’t get home in time. Take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John this is a stunning card. I love it. I will be watching your shows on catch up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty It’s ashame the ODS has sold out Still enjoying the shows though

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, This is absolutely gorgeous,the shows have been great even though a bit fast and furious selling out everywhere,but with such bargains I am not surprised.Well done Sam for all the boards.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card... John....
    Love your shows on Hochanda... so many good tips from you
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning John,
    Beautiful card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this "rocker" card style. I made a Thanksgiving card using it.
    You card is much prettier.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete