Saturday, 3 November 2018

Stormy Sky...

Happy Saturday,

A simple stamped card today using the multilayer stamps from Crafts too and Izink pigment dropper inks.

I dropped izink pigment inks onto my glass mat using topaz, amethyst and silver.  I then added "picked up' the ink onto a piece of gloss card giving this cloudy look.  I then stamped the lighthouse stamp over this I added lines using the Izink black dye pens. Finally I heat embossed the image using Izink glitter clear embossing powder.

Enjoy...

20 comments:

  1. That’s beautiful John. Hope you’re having a great and successful time at NEC. Watched your show - amazing demos.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very atmospheric. Hope you had a good day yesterday.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card John. Great to see you yesterday at the NEC. I won one of your cards in the ‘live’ show, it has pride of place in my craft room.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card John love it
    Thank you june Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John

    Fantastic background just love it.

    Heather R Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello John, I really like this card, a very different background. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card John. I need to do a card like this for a Male birthday later this month. Lots of inspiration there. Thank you. Congratulations to Annette. Enjoy! Brilliant show yesterday. Hope you have a good day today. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Littlelamb, it was quite a thrill.

      Delete
  8. Hi John this is a stunning card I love the scene you have created. I hope you are having a great time at the NEC. I am a bit sad that I can't be there this year. I did enjoy your show yesterday and I need lots more of your dies now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John
    I love this card, very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, Great show from NEC very ethereal scene this one and you are so clever with inks.Hope you are enjoying yourself at the show.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello John,
    Love this card, it's very "atmospheric". Congratulations to Annette on winning a card yesterday, I think you were the A20 lady, it's nice to put a face to a name!
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that’s me Maureen, love everything John does, so it was really nice to have one of his creations x

      Delete
  12. Very ethereal I’m sorry I missed yesterday’s post and show Life was just too hectic yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    Lovely card! I wasn’t able to watch the show and can’t even do it on Catch up as I’m not at home just now! I shall watch it ASAP .
    Congratulations Annette - I shall look out for you in that Show!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myra, I was on front row. Didn’t dream of winning anything, but it was my lucky day.
      Hugs, Annette x

      Delete
  14. Neat card. I love the background technique. I have a glass mat on my wish list.
    Saw your NEC show on Hochanda. Very good! Great samples.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John.
    Thank you a great card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning John, oops! I thought I had commented on this yesterday but can't find it. Anyway a beautiful creation as always. xx

    Hope you are enjoying your self at the NEC, yes I know it is very hard work but hope you have had lots of sales.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete