Monday, 19 November 2018

The birds and the Flowers...

Happy Monday,

More samples and projects coming with the new swirl poinsettia stamp form tomorrow however today I am sharing card made with the die alone again a change of colour and, to me at least, a totally different looking flower!


Here Ive teamed them up with some of my training ivy cut in paper and some bought flowers in pink and blue to add a level of delicacy.


I do think they make the perfect spray to hang my birdcages from!  The background is made using my large media plate, pigment ink and Izink glitter embossing powder.

Enjoy...

17 comments:

  1. Morning John, how yes, I am liking these flowers in the blue with a splash of pink thrown in, a wonderful addition to the bird cage dies, brilliant.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    So very pretty thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John, a very pretty card, love the bird cages. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty John. I have ordered your new Poinsetta stamp, so looking forward to tomorrow’s blog.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John beautiful card the blue flowers are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very extravagant looking card and the blue Poinsettia look great and very summery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card John.
    Your flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John this is a stunning card. I love the design. Those flowers and leaves are gorgeous and they work so well with the birdcages. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card John. The flowers are perfect.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card John. Love the blue Poinsettia. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing how I can use my Poinsettia swirl stamp. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would never think poinsettia or Christmas viewing this card. That makes your poinsettia die (with stamps!)a must. They can transform into any flower...color, etc needed.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete