I am sharing a couple of cards that I made a while ago using the new flower foam form the samples we had a while ago. These are heated flowers using the Gerbera Daisy die and shows something different.
Oh John these cards are gorgeous I love them both. That foam does make beautiful flowers. I really should order some foam. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another very pretty card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, very realistic looking flowers, and yellow is such a happy colour. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteBoth of these are lovely.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, 2 beautiful samples today, the colour choice is amazing and go so well together, you really are loving this foam aren't you xxx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
So beautiful. Xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Two great cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo very pretty cards,.
Lydia
X
Two lovely cards, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Oh John these cards are gorgeous I love them both. That foam does make beautiful flowers. I really should order some foam. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards John. Love the colour. Not my usual colour choice but I do like this today. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, love how you have shaped your flowers to look like chrysanthemums, the yellow and green go together so well too.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy this card. I love the mums and I do like the cheerfulness of yellow.
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty!
Stephanie K