Friday, 23 November 2018

Cyber Shows...

Happy Friday,

As its black Friday I will be on Hochanda this evening and tomorrow with some fabulous cyber deals from Crafts Too.  Todays card is made using one set of the dies in the main sale bundle which has 80 dies in total!

All the cards, panels and sections of this project are made using the amazing Press Cut Scalloped rectangles from the show.



Join me tonight at 6pm or 8pm for the launch and all though tomorrow!

Enjoy...



21 comments:

  1. Morning John, a beautiful and very special card, love it. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you a beautiful gift to make for some one special.
    Looking forward to the shows.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, These are truly beautiful,looking forward to the shows later.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow John, I am really looking forward to tonight’s shows and tomorrow’s shows. My husband saw you last night walking through Leicester City, were you there for the lights being switched on?
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card/gift today, it’s so pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely gift. Looking forward to the shows.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards amazing card. Looking forward to the shows.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    Lovely card/gift. I’m out this evening so will set the recorder for your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m another one that will have to record your shows but will so enjoy watching them in between tomorrow’s shows
    Exquisite card and gift I love the layout of the card and would suit so many occasions even down to leaving the sentiment topper off until required

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John, wow what a lovely creation today, I am sure I have those rectangles and they are wonderful, highly recommend them. Beautiful sample today, look forward to seeing you on Hochanda tonight.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Looking forward to the shows.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards John. I'll be watching the shows. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow John this is a stunning project it is just so pretty. I am looking forward to your shows. Safe travels. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects John, will be watching your show.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this project John. Looking forward to the shows tonight. I made something along these lines recently. Two in fact for friends and they loved them. Safe journey and take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Besutiful cards John love them thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    What a pretty offering today, card and gift in one!! I'll be watching you at 6pm but my supplier doesn't broadcast Hochanda after 7 so I'll have to see if I can watch on my laptop.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello John,
    Well! That went well didn’t it!!! Oops! Will you be singing tomorrow?
    What a great Show! I’m going to have dinner soon but I learned so much again!!
    Today’s card is really lovely! Your flowers as ever are beautiful!
    Catch up on the 8pm Show later!
    Many thanks!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely, romantic book, John. You can really make them beautiful.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete