Tuesday, 6 November 2018

Flower Lanterns...

Happy Tuesday,

I'm back on Hochanda today at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm with my new Foliage dies and the wonderful Craft Artist flower foam.  Im sharing a few of the flowers made with the foam and added to the small lantern which we also have on the show if you missed it first time!

Enjoy...


19 comments:

  1. They look wonderful John, missed the shows but will catch up, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, thoroughly enjoyed your show last night and the samples made for the show are truly amazing, and the special offers were flying.

    Hope to catch up on todays shows.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John, the lanterns are beautiful, have not caught the evening shows yet, and will try catch todays live. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. That foam looks amazing. Loved your demos and such beautiful cards.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the shows last night, so looking forward to seeing todays shows

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved last nights shows John I thought the flowers were great thank you see you today
    Love June horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watched both last nights shows and am now watching the 9am show. Brilliant. Love the flowers. Just waiting for my order to come now so I can make some flowers. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, The shows were great and the foam looks amazing,will have to try it.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John these lanterns are stunning. I love those flowers they are beautiful. I really must get some foam. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John beautiful lanterns & stunning flowers I'm watching you on Hochanda great show.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, your lanterns are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John,
    Gorgeous lanterns today, that small die is so easy to use. I'm having to watch you on rewind as we can't get you on Virgin so couldn't record and I've been out all day.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shows John. Thank you god hydro inspiration. Ordered your rose leaves and elderflower dies, they look amazing, already have the foam, must try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should say Thank you for your inspiration, arghh predictive text!!!

      Delete
  16. Great projects Managed to catch a bit of your shows This foam looks wonderful No wonder you had sell outs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    I’ve been watching on iPad or rewind too! I still have some to watch! I have learned a lot as usual! Your lanterns are lovely and easy to put together! Need to try the foam flowers! Also liked your new Dies! Thanks for all your hard work!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete