Wednesday, 28 November 2018

Gingerbread Man...

Happy Wednesday,

I rarely do 'cute' cards but I just love the little gingerbread man form Press Cut that I had on last weeks shows.

The gingerbread man is cut in kraft card and backed in white,.  I then shaded around the edges with black pigment ink and used enamel accents for the eyes, bow tie and the icing buttons and cuffs.

A little cute but I really like the change of style.

Enjoy...

19 comments:

  1. Morning John, oh they are gorgeous, you should do more of these, what little boy or girls would not love to receive one of these.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, a really lovely and cute (but not overly so) card. This would be a great one for kids. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card today, really cute.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Sorry I’m not sure about the stripey background I find it a bit distracting but that may be because I am colourblind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab John, I could do with this die as just trying to design a Gingerbread man Wreath !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look good enough to eat! Lovely card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cute card any child would love this John .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John this is a stunning card. Those gingerbread men are just so cute. I do like this change in style. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning John Really cute card I love the little gingerbread men

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. Think my grandchildren would like this. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. And this is very cute John love it
    Thank you love june horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card John xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    Love today's card. It's good to get other ideas for different aged recipients.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John,
    This is my third go today at posting!
    I don’t make many cute cards either but this one is really lovely.
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The gingerbread fellows look real...good enough to eat. Very nice.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete