Happy Friday,
Another card today made with the Cut and Emboss folders and scratch art paper This time I extended the pattern to make a long card rather than the standard square.
I cut and embossed the folder in black and silver scratch art then sanded off the raised area to reveal the silver underneath. Next I embossed a standard crafts Too christmas folder in the same paper, sanded this and added this as a longer strip across the back to turn the design on its side.
Enjoy...
Very nice card John. Like the look of the scratch paper. The die is lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, great idea with the scratch card but the Christmas embossing folder is the one that does it for me, so beautiful and with the village scene it is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
B xx
Oh John this is a stunning Christmas card. I just love everything about it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John.xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is different, John. Very effective - I like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very effective makes a great card. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John.. thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely beautiful,love everything about it.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the classic black and white,just gorgeous.x
ReplyDeleteHi John beautiful card love the cut & emboss folders & your pretty village scene
ReplyDeleteGreat idea I love how you’ve extended it
ReplyDeleteI love this John. A different style for you.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful card John, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John. I know a lot of people don't like to use black on cards but I thin it just looks so dramatic. Love the little detail of houses, trees and deer at the bottom to add even more interest.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
WOW! This scratch off paper is another new and intriguing product for me. I love this card. I think the banner in front of the C&E layer looks like a bridge or a road with the cut outs adding to the effect. Wonderful Christmas card in every detail. You put a lot into this one, John.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K