Thursday, 4 October 2018

Metal shine...

Happy Thursday,

Another cut and emboss folder sample today this time using the winter trees folder and gilding sheets.



















I simply added a sheet of the Crafts Too gilding sheets to a square of card covered in my double sided adhesive sheets.  I then ran this piece through my die cutting machine using the folder which embossed in the detail and cut the aperture.

Next I ran over the top of the raised area using a black inked ( this is one of the only times I use Stazon as it sticks and dries on the metal)

I added the window of snow and acetate and stamped a flying santa in the window.




Enjoy...


18 comments:

  1. Morning John, a very different card this morning. The colours are unusual. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, I like this, certainly very suitable for this autumnal time of the year, would make a lovey male card.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card John very clever
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very wow card, what a stunning result. Heard of gilding flakes but never heard of the sheets before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John this is a stunning card. I must check out gilding sheets they might be easier to manage. I bet you had a great time at the concert last night. What a wonderful birthday present. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning John A very different look to this card the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John

    What a gorgeous card. Love the richness of the gilding.

    Heather R Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John,,
    Beautiful card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card John. Another one to add to my cards to try. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, Very different but very striking and the colours are gorgeous.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card John I bought some gilding sheets last year and still haven’t tried them out! I must have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    What an opulent card today, it's striking.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John. I am glad I just looked at Maureen Killen's comment as opulent was the word I was searching for to describe this card. Love it.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  15. πŸŽ†THE HACK GEEKSπŸŽ†

    Have you ever wondered if it's possible to hack things the way hackers do it in the movies.πŸ€”πŸ€”

             Yeah its possible!!!😁😁😁

    "AS LONG AS IT'S TECHNOLOGY, IT CAN BE HACKED"

        Hacking can easily be done by planting a computer virus or spyware(depending on what the hacker intend to do) in the targeted device.🀐🀐

         We at THE HACK GEEKS give you the best hacking service there ever is.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    We understand the Issues of scammers all over the internet and that's why we give you a solid prove of our services.

             We have got the top hackers in hackerone.com that are always ready to hack for you anytime ,anywhere, any device, organisation, federal agencies, university, college you just think of it.

     We can help:

    *To Hack, Clone or Track a Phone?πŸ“±πŸ“²

    Eg: Cloning of phones

           Spying on kids, wife or husband.

          Tracking of user location & daily routine.

    *To Sniff, Erase or Change a file in a Company, Organisation or in a Federal agency?πŸ“–πŸ“ƒ

    Eg: Changing of grades in a university.

          Changing of identity.

          Deleting of files such as criminal records and evidence.

          Changing of files and evidence in federal facilities.

          Stealing of files and document from companies and organizations.

    *To retrieve lost BitCoinπŸ’°πŸ’°

    *Mining of BitCoinπŸ’°πŸ’°

    *To hack an Email or any Social Media account?πŸ’ž

    *To Transfer funds without been detected?πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’·

    *To increase your credit score?πŸ”πŸ”

    *To Hack Credit/Debit card?πŸ’³πŸ’³

    *Obtaining black Credit/Debit card.πŸ’³πŸ’³

    ALL THESE ARE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.

        We are descrete and won't expose our service to you to anyone.

    Contact:

    thehackgeeks@gmail.com

    We look forward to hacking for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is a lot going on here. What a pretty and interesting card.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete