Morning John, oh yes I like this one, showing off the new embossing/cutting folder, with the lovely blue to emphasize the pattern and the beautiful deer in the inside, love the colour choice of ribbon bow too. Hope your technical difficulties get resolved soon.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. I hope whatever technical issues you are having a quickly resolved. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hope your difficulties go away soon. This is beautiful and its my favorite of the folders. I see you cut the banner out but how did you get rid of the pointed ends or do they just not show online? I need to refresh my brain on the cutting plates you used also. Will check Rewind or You Tube. Have a wonderful weekend, Stephanie K
Good morning John. A truly beautiful card despite your technical problems. I love the Deer and the way you have placed them. Hope you have a good week=end. Marie P.
For your information John, the plural of deer is deer and not deers.
ReplyDeleteHello John, a lovely card, hope you get the technical difficulties sorted. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh yes I like this one, showing off the new embossing/cutting folder, with the lovely blue to emphasize the pattern and the beautiful deer in the inside, love the colour choice of ribbon bow too. Hope your technical difficulties get resolved soon.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A lovely card I hope the technical problems get sorted quickly
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great folder.
B xx
The holly cut emboss folder is lovely.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteLove the EF you've used. Mine have arrived whilst I've been away for a week and looking forward to playing with them.
Love Valx
The folder looks great, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card John. It’s a brilliant EF folder. Hope you get the technical difficulties sorted. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, and all in my favourite blue as well.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. I hope whatever technical issues you are having a quickly resolved. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Beautiful folder and love the colour,hope you get the problems sorted'Stay healthy and happy.Lots pf Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John, love this beautiful card. Technical difficulties or not you've come up trumps again.
ReplyDeletelove Maureen x
Hope your difficulties go away soon. This is beautiful and its my favorite of the folders. I see you cut the banner out but how did you get rid of the pointed ends or do they just not show online? I need to refresh my brain on the cutting plates you used also. Will check Rewind or You Tube.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend,
Stephanie K
Hi John I love today's card it's really lovely
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteA truly beautiful card despite your technical problems. I love the Deer and the way you have placed them.
Hope you have a good week=end.
Marie P.