Tuesday, 31 October 2017

Funky Tree...

Happy Tuesday,

Todays card is another scene through a window style however it isn't of a real scene but the die of a funky tree!


I started by using the small star media plate stamped onto the triangle media plate to make the tree of stars.  Next I simply stamped the inked media plate star off to one side of the tree and stamped the sentiment in the centre.  I used the Izink dye based inks in Blackberry and ultramarine and added the small snowflake and star stamp to wrap around the tree adding more detail.


To make up the card I used the navy blue pigment ink on the snowflake circle embossing folder and letterpresses a piece of card with the centre die cut out.  I matted this onto a die cut silver mirror card pice and made up the  card as shown with a glitter card in white poinsettia and a messy bow of thin satin ribbon in matching colours.




Enjoy...

32 comments:

  1. Morning John, a very pretty card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    Love this one very much.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John, this card is lovely, the colours are beautiful. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, another gorgeous creation, love the aqua marine stamp pad too. Oh my media plates, foil and Christmas stamps came yesterday, they are gorgeous, you are definitely onto a winner with these.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John.
    Thank you a lovely card.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card John, thank you for sharing.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, lovely colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card John and love the colours
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love that embossing folder and doing it with the ink like that makes it look so lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, love the colours,cxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John
    A gorgeous card, fabulous colours.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John the letterpressing has certainly come out a treat. Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John,
    lovely card, as was the one yesterday...
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John this is a stunning card. I hope you will be demoing techniques like this at the NEC. I am so excited about winning the tickets. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning John, a really pretty card and I love the design and colour combination.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s a really fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John
    Another lovely card, love your snowflake embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello John,
    This is a beauty! I love it . I love the design and the colours. I’m going to try this! Don’t hold your breath though!! Lol.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything about this card is stunning John and all in my favourite colour.
    Just love it.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Love the layout the colours Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John,Just beautiful,I love everything about this one,a real John card. Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John gorgeous card its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOH John this is gorgeous and definately the sort of card i love and in those stunning colours. Absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card John. Lovely colour for this card. Like Myra I must give this one a try. Thank you for sharing this. Must look at how to do the letterpressing again. Take care and enjoy the NEC. Wish I was going.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello John,
    Stunning card with a wonderful design.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just stunning, John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John,I really love the blue and purple mix, SO BEAUTIFUL. The card is ABSOLUTELY stunning.

    ReplyDelete