Wednesday, 25 October 2017

New Bauble...

Happy Wednesday,

Firstly I would like to say a big THANKYOU to everyone who tuned in to yesterdays shows its was so busy and its is brilliant to know my blog family ( and others) love the new products as much as I do!
Today I thought I would share with you the bauble and the festive silhouette clear stamp set which means I can share 2 cards today as despite making so many samples I haven't photographed at least half of them so don't have the picture using both of the 2 used together!

So below there is another card using the silhouette stamp set!

Enjoy...

31 comments:

  1. Hi John
    WOW these cards are so refreshingly different.I love them.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, two beautiful cards love this stamp set it is very useful. Managed to watch your brilliant shows last night they were very informative as always.
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards John.Havent managed to watch shows yet but it looks like a great collection.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shows yesterday John and lovely samples.
    Today's cards are beautful, love the festive scene.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards John. I really like the bauble shape xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John.
    Thank you great shows yesterday.
    Lovely card today.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh up John
    Well deserved busy as they are great products.
    My orders were in the post to customers yesterday so there should be some happy folk playing with your goodies by this afternoon.
    2 super cards that showcase the products to perfection.
    I think you're going to need to start wearing gloves on TV, mucky pup lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shows, I did manage to catch them live but have recorded too. Loving the new products and these cards are lovely. I get fingers all messy too when using Izinks they are so juicy. Found my large media plate !!!!!! Put it somewhere safe then had a senior spell and couldn,t remember. Xxx talk soon. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards, both really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, the shows were great, the demos were brilliant, showing how versatile the products are. Love the cards you have shared today. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great John! Enjoyed the shows yesterday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning John,
    Loved the shows, great demos plus lots of great goodies.
    Brilliant cards and those stamps are a must have.
    Have a great day.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning John, gorgeous, love them both, and your shows were brilliant, the new stamps, marks, etc. are hopefully on my way, had to have them all didn't I.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards John. Loving the new products and loved the shows. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John. Great shows yesterday. Love both of the cards for different reasons. The simple shape of the bauble on the first one makes it so easy to use and I love the use of the heart on the second one, I wouldn't have thought of using it in this way, so imaginative.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning John,
    Lovely card, enjoyed the shows.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John
    Great cards. I loved yesterday's shows, brilliant demos.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow John I'm in love with your second card. Just loving your new stamps.
    Great shows.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two lovely cards, John. Great ideas on the first show - I still have the second to wash.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John your cards are stunning. I for one love all the new products. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there John, two super cards, expecting my parcel from Ang today, love the stamps, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John
    Two lovely cards.
    Managed to catch your second show, thank you for soooo many tips.
    Going to try and get some of your goodies today.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning John, two great cards today. Loved the shows yesterday but will have to watch the second one again as I had visitors part way through (so thoughtless of them to come whilst you are on.)
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello John,
    Great cards today and fabulous shows yesterday. Thanks for the tip on "scrunching" up the media plates and generally not cleaning them. I played with them last night and they now work perfectly lol!!!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I need to watch on catch up Beautiful absolutely beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such lovely demos and cards yesterday. Good to be reminded of the techniques you taught us during the workshop. Great new products.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello John,
    Lovely cards and two great Shows! You do have some excellent tips as well your great demos! Two lovely cards today as well. I do like the Bauble !
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John two fabulous cards I think the second is my favourite the animals are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Evening John. Two gorgeous cards. Missed your first show but recorded your second so look forward to catching up. Betty M

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi John

    Gorgeous card, love the scene within the bauble and must give this a try again

    June x

    ReplyDelete