I am really lucky that when I demo at shows for the Art of Craft I get to work with some fabulous designers and demonstrators such as the Fabulous Maria Simms. A few weeks ago I asked if I could 'borrow' a piece of parchment she had been creating as a demo, I saw this as a fabulous centre panel from which I could make a card. The result is shown here.
I love mixing different themes and styles as I have made this piece into a shaker card with snow inside which is only visible in realliufe ( unless you look very carefully!
Enjoy...
Morning John, WOW what a gorgeous card love the the colour and the parchment is a work of art.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card, also beautiful work Maria.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Gorgeous card John. I always admire anything made with parchment. Joycex
ReplyDeleteStunning John, you know I love parchment work. Xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, this is what I call a fantastically gorgeous card, it is beautiful, Maria is so talented. Have you tried parching?
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxx
Gorgeous card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteJust a simply gorgeous card.
Jan
Gorgeous. Love the parchment, and the flowers are stunning. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous and doing it in pink makes a lovely change from traditional Christmas colours
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful! So classy. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Nice idea, but I am not sure that image is for me.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love it and your lovely flowers really finish it off. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLove the card John Maria is a lovely lady very talented watched her for years
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
A stunning card John with beautiful artwork and lovely colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a beautiful card, by two very talented people.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Absolutely stunning card John, beautifully designed and the colour pallet is so beautiful, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful, love the candles and embellishments, and colours.
Hugs, Rose
Gorgeous card John, love parchment works. Hope you had
ReplyDeletea good holiday ?
Maria x
Hi John,Very unusual and beautiful card.Love parchment work it always looks so delicate.Really really nice.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeletewow this is beautiful John!
ReplyDeleteGreat card design.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning John, you know I love parchment work!
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Fabulous design John
ReplyDeleteJune x
Gorgeous card John and Maria. Haven't done parchment craft for years. Long before Groovy plates. Thank you John for sharing this card with us. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, love your flowers in the corners too.
Am afraid parching is not for me, I've just not got the patience for it although you can get gorgeous results if you do have patience!
Hi John, love this card, aren't you lucky Maria said yes. The colours are gorgeous too. Take care all. Bx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteJohn this is absolutely stunning, i love it.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I love Maria's work.
Hi John Beautiful card love the parchment
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card. Love the effect of parchment but after I'd tried it, I decided it wasn't my thing. I'll just admire the work of other people.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
Many thanks!
Guess who’s tired!
Love Myra xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, especially the "borrowed" bit lol!
That'll be your next crafting foray.
Ang x