Saturday, 7 October 2017

Celebrate in Gold and Silver...

Happy Saturday,

A few more days of Holiday Quickies as we are still away and as today is my birthday ( I tried to keep this quiet but Facebook always reveals it!) then we should hopefully be celebrating today!

I thought Today I would share a very classic John card bit in more celebration colours lol!













This look was achieved by using Scraper foil from Crafts Too in both gold and silver.  I simply cut the dies and embossed the folders and sanded back the black covering revealing the gold!

This technique is one of my Workshop ideas and I really think works with the embossing folders and especially the dies adding another technique to our Crafting Arsenal!

Enjoy...

36 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY just love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Joh, a stunner for us today, love it, and a lovely technique to do.

    Have a wonderful birthday, celebrate well and enjoy xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and I love this foil, wish I had but more but I got last one. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say Happy Birthday, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday John hope you have a wonderful day.
    This is a beautiful card love the effect of the scraper foil not used this but must give it a go.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday John. Love the effect you've achieved here.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY John ����
    Have a great day.
    Card is lovely. Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    Happy Birthday.Have a great day, and WOW I love this card using my favourite embossing folder.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John
    Wow this is a stunner today. I adore that embossing folder.
    Happy birthday, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Oh! WOW!! that card is amazing, love it.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so beautiful John. I love it. Have a wonderful day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John
    Happy birthday! Have a great day!
    What a super classy card - fabulous.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card John, have a great birthday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Love your card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday John have a great time the card is brill
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fab creation. Happy Birthday John, have fun,
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday John, have a great day, love the card. Take care all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card John. Have a great birthday. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning John, hope you are enjoying your birthday. Great card for us today.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday John. Hope you are enjoying your day abd having a good holiday. Take care. Diane (Cards2Di4) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John,Now that is the John we know and love absolutely beautiful.Have a great birthday and enjoy yourself.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday to You 🎵♩🎶🎂🍹
    Absolutely stunning card, luxury through and through, have a marvellous day, Kate x 😉

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday John I hope that you have a wonderful time celebrating and where better than on holiday. Your card is stunning as always. Take care. Hugs Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday John. Hope you enjoy a Wonderful Day. Absolutely breathtaking card John, I tried to get this foil but to no avail. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday John, hope you have a lovely day.
    This card is gorgeous and I look forward to hopefully doing it in the November workshop.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello John,
    What a gorgeous card! It’s really lovely!
    Happy Birthday ,
    I hope you have a lovely day!
    Manu thanks , love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John. Love this card. It really is just my sort of thing too.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Eh up John
    This just oozes opulence. Loverly jubberly!
    Happy Birthday 🐒🐵🐒🐵🐒🐵🐒
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi John,
    A very Happy Birthday to you.
    Hpoe you are having a wonderful day.
    Your card today has such a very luxurious feel to it.
    Love Gold, Silver, and Glittery Black design it's so stunning.
    Beautiful poinsettias also.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi John, Happy Birthday, birthday boy !!
    This card is gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. happy birthday, John. Another lovely card.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Birthday John. Hope you have had an enjoyable day. Gorgeous card and remember using the scraper card at your workshop. Thank you for sharing this card. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday John! An elegant card design with a mysterious look to it. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi John

    Fabulous, decadent card! I also hope you had a fabulous birthday too

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Marie P. From Coppull.9 October 2017 at 13:35

    I seem to have missed a day somewhere, sorry about that,
    A lovely rich looking card John. Just right for your Birthday which I hope went well.

    ReplyDelete