I am now officially on Holiday as in the early hours of this morning we flew off to greece for a while for lots of relaxation and the celebrate my Birthday! If you missed the post on Friday for the next week or so the posts will be short as I have scheduled them all!
Todays card is made all in the gold dust iredecsent white card form Lime tree crafts. I have used my snowflake circle embossing folder along with the Yvone Creations jingle bells die set (YCD10113 Yvonne Creations Celebrating Christmas - Jingle Bells ) along with the poinsettias.
The poinsettias are also a Find it media die this time another Yvone creations die (
Enjoyxxx

Morning John, a beautiful card and I bet it looks much better in real life as the gold dust card shimmers. The flowers look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, you are probably up in the skies as I type this, and all I can say is a great big WOW, amazing white Christmas cards really do sell it for me. Have a wonderful holiday xxx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Have fun Kitty.
Beautiful card John.Really like white on white and the pointsettis are lovely. “RELAX”and enjoy your birthday. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Enjoy your birthday and relax and have a good holiday in Greece.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Have a great holiday.
B xx
Morning John, great card. Enjoy your birthday and have a relaxing holiday.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card John. Thank goodness you weren't with Monarch. Have a fab time. Xx
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely classy card John. Bought the lovely poinsettia die yesterday, thanks to your little helper. Have fun in Greece. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, enjoy your well deserved holiday.
Lydia
x
What a pretty cards. It looks silver on my screen but pretty whatever colour it is lol.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your hols and bring some sunshine back for us all.
love Helen xx
Really like this card. Lovely colours.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Have a lovely holiday and Happy Birthday when it comes.
Hello John, love this card, really beautiful design. Have a great holiday. Enjoy your day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Such a lovely design and I love the way it drops down the more you get into the centre. Not sure I would so it all in the same colour though.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Forgot to say, hope you didn't book with Monarch:-(
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely holiday! It's a bit wild and windy here!
Love the iridescence on the card stock! It shows up really well on the lovely Poinsettias in particular! Lovely card.
Thank you,
Love Myra xx
Love that flower flourish, John. I can never get mine to look like that!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,Just love this card,so clean and elegant.Enjoy your holiday stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card john x have a fantastic holiday x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John this is a gorgeous card I love it. I have ordered some of your embossing folders. Today I used some of your stamps they stamps brilliantly. Enjoy your holiday the view from your balcony looks stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today. Have a great time in Greece.
Maureen x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove a white on white card!
June x
This is one of the embossing folders I bought. Hope flights okay.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hello dear blog user,
ReplyDeleteBlogs are competing for awards in 2017. A total of $30,000 cash prize-winning inter-blog competition has started. You have a great blog! So join you now. We will be honored to welcome you to this beautiful web-activity, which will be awarded to many blog users. You are invited to the blog writers competition for May-June 2017. You have absolutely visited to get detailed information and to apply.
Web : http://www.bloggercontest.com
Mail : contact@bloggercontest.com
Pbx : +441012950166
A beautiful card John. Thank you for sharing this. Enjoy your holiday. You deserve it. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful and happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI love your card John. Thank you for sharing. I hope you have a fantastic holiday in Greece.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA WoW card always looks classy and this is no exception.
Ang x