Happy Saturday,
Today's card may look a little similar to Tuesdays card as this was made at the same demos last sunday. However I wanted to show that you can make a far more simple card just with the stamping and dont have to add lots of layers and die cuts to make a pretty and effective card!
Go back to Tuesday post HERE to read the technique for making this card!
Enjoy...
Morning John, yes absolutely agree with you, a beautiful card and so easy to make, I think I would have put just a sprinkling of sparkle on the butterfly wings (well you know what I am like for sparkle), have a lovely weekend, I expect you are demoing.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
This is gorgeous John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card,yes I would have liked to see just a little sparkle too.
Jan
Gorgeous card again John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
So pretty John! xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love these colours and the butterfly stamps. Just been watching your last shows, recorded to get hints on the media plates, told you I have lost my big one somewhere from yours to mine!!!1
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, great colours and I love the drop shadows on the butterflies.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
This is so effective and great or those cards that need to be posted.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love this one John great colour
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteMy colours again and as Anne said, a great one for posting.
Ang x
Hello John, a lovely one layer card, but the stamping makes it look so dimensional. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, nice colours.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, another really pretty card, love the composition, and colour on this card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Brilliant John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - and ordinary postal rate, even better!
Maureen x
Hi John. I can't decide which of the cards I prefer, they are both equally stunning.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Beautiful card and I love these colours
ReplyDeleteHi John this is stunning card. I love the colours and the stamps are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the colours, stamps and design John
ReplyDeleteJune x
Lovely colour choice and really effective. I have so many cards to post, I always appreciate flat samples.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI ,too, love those colours and the card is beautiful. It’s good to see an almost before and after!
Great for posting - but I like a few frills!
Love Myra xx