Today is the last quick post as although I will have returned form Holiday by now I allowed a couple of extra days so I could have a chance to catch up!
Today's card is made using my star stream embossing folder mixed with my Winter Trees stamps ( just the snowflakes)
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card love the flowers and the narrow ribbon.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xnx
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Jan
Beautiful card John, love it. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card and pretty ribbons.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, a really pretty card, love the colour mixture on the ribbons. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, gorgeous card today, love it. So pleased you are both safely home after your holiday, looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxx
Lovely card John. Love the embossing board.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Gorgeous John love the emboss folder.
ReplyDeleteHas envelope arrived???
Hi John. Great colours for todays card. Love the clean and simple design. Hope you get home OK (some friends of mine who were supposed to get back from Spain yesterday are stranded there until next week Wednesday due to the French Air Traffic Controllers strike)
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Very pretty John. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Hope you had a good holiday.
LLydia
X
Beautiful card this morning
ReplyDeleteHope you have had a wonderful holiday xx T
Such a beautiful card, Kate x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful I hope you had a great holiday xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletehope you had a great, "recharging" holiday. Lovely card, those colours are fab.
Hugs, Rose
Gosh John, you must have worked really hard to get all these cards made and posted before you went on holiday. Great cards too. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John great card and lovely colour combination. Hope you enjoyed your holiday and have come back happy and refreshed.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hope you had a relaxing holiday. Love the card.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. The Winter Trees stamp set is fabulous. I hope you are well rested after your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, great colours.
Hope you had a good holiday and are safely home now.
We've just got home from seeing our new granddaughter, a little sweetheart.
B xx
Hi John,Absolutely stunning,just so elegant and classy.Hope you enjoyed your holiday and feel ready to get into the swing again.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John so pleased you had a good holiday
ReplyDeleteLove kind Horrocks xxx
A beautiful card John. Thank you for sharing this. Glad you got home safely. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! Thank you! Don’t work too hard.
Love Myra xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. Hope you are back safe and sound.
Maureen x
Fabulous design John. Hope you had a great holiday and now safely home
ReplyDeleteJune x
Thank you John. Hope you had a great holiday and are rested.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA wee bit too much ribbonage for me but a lovely card nonetheless.
Ang x
Hello John, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a great celebration and that you return refreshed and energised. I love this card for its focus, the freshness, the co-ordinating mats and, sorry Mrs. Duck, the wonderful way you have with ribbon. Wish I could tie such exquisite bows! Take care and have fun with your crafting! Crafter by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDelete