Happy Thursday,
Still on Holiday hopefully enjoying ourselves, there may be some Facebook updates but as Im writing this before we go I have no idea! lol
Today I have teamed the same dies again with a traditional theme of Red and green using a couple of shades of green to give more definition!
I just love the mix of red and green in this thin satin ribbon!
Enjoy...
Morning John, a very nice Chhristmas card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, a really lovely festive card, love the different shades of green, they really offset the red perfectly. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, hope you are enjoying your holiday and have been relaxing. Lovely card today and I see your embossing folder in the background, makes a great back drop to this type of card.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely Christmas card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis lovely card looks so different in red and green.Enjoy your holiday.
Jan
A gorgeous card. I love red and green for Christmas. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Lovely card John hope you are having a great time
ReplyDeleteLove June xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card. I love how you have done the background to make it look like planks of wood.
Beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
What a gorgeous bow. I wish I could tie them like that!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, great card and colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Very traditional and also very pretty. Just love those bows at the back of the flower.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love the design. The traditional colours are perfect. Yes you are enjoying your holiday. Not long till your birthday now. Have fun. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThat's a mighty handy, adaptable die. I'll have to invest!
Maureen x
Hi John,Very festive today and the bow is really really pretty.I prefer the cooler colours myself but it is still a very eye catching card.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely design. Not too sure about the colours though, it may be that they haven't come across very well on the laptop screen.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI cant really believe the number of " looks" you have got with the same Die!! Another stunning card!
Many thanks!
Love Myra xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteoh my I love this wonderful card and your super design and the colours are brilliant.
Hope all is going well on your hols.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Another lovely card John and that embossing folder again. It has so many uses. Thank you for your inspiration every day. Hope you are enjoying your holiday. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteLoving the festive red and green John
ReplyDeleteJune x
WOW this die looks so different in alternative colors, i love this wreath against the gorgeous embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteHi John Beautiful card I love the background Lovely to see the different looks achieved with the same die
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteTraditional but with a contemporary twist. Super!
Ang x