Its the last day of the stamp and media plate launch today with the Wavy Plaque and the Christmas Textures clear stamp set. This is the most usable of the sets with 4 different textures as well as 2 border strips, perfect for making borders and outlines as well as stamping ribbon.
Todays card shows one of the border stamps used as the surround
The below card shows the media plate used to create the background

Enjoy...

Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the moody card with trees and stag.
Jan
Two lovely cards John.like both but the stag and trees was my favourite.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Great cards John, both very different so I can't pick a favourite.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hello John, another two fab cards, because I love the silhouette stamps, I would have to say the second card is my favourite, but at the same time like them both. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards! xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother two great cards, love them both.
Have a good day
Patricia x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeen MIA for a while due to family visiting, and commissions that I was asked to make.
Love these wonderful cards, and your new exciting products that made them.
Their designs are so brillintly created as usual.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Morning John, another couple of gorgeous samples, and did you stamp the snowflakes on the ribbon too, great idea.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Two beautiful cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Gorgeous cards and great shows, just watching them again
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteMy blog card today is using the holly border.....I do love a decent border stamp and this is one.
Love the colours on the second.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThe first card is lovely but eclipsed by the second which is stunning.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the second card, not keen on the red ribbon on the first.
Lydia
X
Slovenly cards John. Just ordered a couple of things from latest launch.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, two more great cards for us today. Love the new Media Plates, more on the wish list.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John your cards are stunning. I have enjoyed this release of your new products. I really should go shopping. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI can only see one card and it is striking Very moody I’m slowly catching up on your shows I love the texture paste especially as it can be used on fabric
ReplyDeleteHi John,Just love the samples,for me the second one just edges it but both are very appealing.I am going to dip my toe into the inking waters,you have persuaded me lol Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the cards John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards today, can't say which one I like best.
Maureen x
Just lovely, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John Two lovely cards difficult to choose a favourite I love them both
ReplyDeleteHi John. I am really enjoying seeing all these wintery scenes, they are just my sort of thing, so I have to admit that of the two cards, the second is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
I love the second card especially.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA bit late today as it’s been a busy day but thought I must leave a comment before I go to bed. I’m clearing more space on my desk so that I can really be braver with Media Plates and stamping! I make a mess when I’m crafting but I don’t like getting myself in a mess!!! I must have a go though as you are creating some lovely work . Beautiful cards today again!
Many thanks,
Love Myra xx
wow I love that one! I must try that letterpressing technique with that embossing folder. It looks so pretty. xxx
ReplyDelete