Happy Friday,
A holiday quickie but a change of dies for today just using the star stream embossing folder and some inset snowflakes ( from the Crafts Too dies I had on my last Hochanda shows)
I just used the largest snowflake in the set cut once in white and once in red but inset into the circle I love the look. They do feel like they are popping out from the card!
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful and quick Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, what a great Christmas card, love the circular design. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card.
Have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card so effective.
Jan.
Very nice card John Joycex
ReplyDeleteGreat Christmas card John, hope you’re still enjoying the sun.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card. I love that embossing folder. It could be used for anything, not just Christmas. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Morning John, another beautiful creation, hope you are enjoying your holiday, what is the weather like there.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. What a really clever idea for a more contemporary Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John this is a stunning card I love the design. The embossing and the snowflakes are so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSomething different and although it has a contemporary feel it also has a very traditional look (if that makes sense lol). I like it.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this, it's something different and unusual.
Lovely card John. Not your usual fayre.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Love this one John
ReplyDeleteThank you
June Horrocks xxx
Hi John, great card and a little bit different to your usual ones.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the embossing folder.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the card, another one ideal for batch making!
June x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a brilliant design and such a lovely idea.
The gold, red and white look fantastic.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John, Very unusual card today,but very interesting and appealing.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteWonderful card John, had a great craft club today playing and showing the girls all my new goodies, xxx
ReplyDeletePosted your gems today too, xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove the Scandinavian feel of this card.
Maureen x
Hello John. Great card today. Love it. Hope you are having warm weather. A bit chilly here. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John I love this card the snowflakes are stunning popping out of the circles
ReplyDeleteI love this card, probably because I think I could make one very similar. I may not have the same snowflake dies or ribbon, but I will try a similar layout
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific card for quick and easy batch makes.
Ang x