Sunday, 8 October 2017

Simple waste...

Happy Sunday,

Still on holiday so its another quick this time in terms of post and in terms of making the card.



















To make this card I simply cut one of the Funky trees ( from the Crafts Too die set) in a waste piece I had added the patterned gilding metal sheets to.  I then simply added these in a row on a scrap of vintage gold card.  I then used a leftover piece embossed with the tree of Hearst embossing folder for the sentiment.









Great for using up scraps and for batch card making!

Enjoy...

28 comments:

  1. Hi John
    A very modern twist for your card today.Love it.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, a super quick but effective card today love it.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, such a pretty card and a great use of the waste, very simple and easy to do.

    Hope you are enjoying your holiday and the cake looked scrumptious.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John.
    Thank you I love the simplicity of this card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple, yet so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John love the card
    Love June xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John
    A lovely card, very modern.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, love it.
    I am a great believer in using up scraps.
    Have a great day.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the simplicity of this card John.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card, John. In will be away from a Wi-Fi connection for a few days but will catch up on my return.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John, what a great card, just love the simplicity of it.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning John,
    Great CAS card, good for batch making.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John this is a stunning card I love the design. This would be great for batch making. I hope you enjoyed your birthday the cake looked amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John, a quick and simple make, but so very effective. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John. I would have to agree the this is such a simple card, but so effective.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John,
    as usual you never waste anything and this is a prime example of that.
    Super and very marvellous designing.
    Love all the colours together too.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card John. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John

    Love the trees, great card too

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant, so effective. Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello John,
    Great idea for those bits and pieces which I never use, but will do so now.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John You are so good at using up your scraps why can't I think of these ideas!! lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello John,
    You are very good at using up bits and pieces in very inventive and clever ways!
    Lovely card. Thank you,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card I recently bought some of foil and itching to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a gorgeous card John xx hope you and Sam are having a fab time xx enjoy xx lots of love and huggs to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a gorgeous card John xx hope you and Sam are having a fab time xx enjoy xx lots of love and huggs to you xx

    ReplyDelete