Sunday, 22 October 2017

Simple Glitter...

Happy Sunday,

Another simple stamped card today using up scraps from Demoing!

I made the centre panel using the circular media plate and my Winter Trees clear stamp set ( New plates and stamps launch tomorrow!)

For the frame I used a scrap of card that I had stamped covered in glitter and cut the kiddmlke section out for another project.  This is a perfect example of looking at what is left behind as the frame is the waste piece and would be difficult to replicate!

I added layers of blue and silver glitter card finishing this small card ( only 51/2" x 51/2") with a matching silver bow and a random poinsettia cut in white glitter card i found in the scrap box!


Enjoy...

28 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    A beautiful card thank you.
    Take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, lovely card and you do make me laugh with your mistyped comments, hilarious, made my day ha ha thank you xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    Beautiful card,Looking forward to the new stamps tomorrow.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card John good size. Look forward to tomorrow’s reveal .
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John, beautiful.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    A beautiful card. Looking forward to tomorrow's reveal.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, John. Looking forward to the launch of the new products.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John,
    Lovely CAS card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card the colours are brill
    Thank you John xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card from waste

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the glitter.
    Looking forward to the new launch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card John. Looking forward to tomorrow to see what you have to show us.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful wintry card John. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. frosty and pretty, unlike outside which is just cold and wet lol.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card John. Really Christmassy too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello John, this is just the perfect Christmas card. Love the silver bow. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    One of the best things about your blog - apart from the beautiful cards like today's offering - is the puzzle you set us to decipher what you mean ha ha. I agree with June, it starts my day with a smile.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John. I don't know what everyone is puzzling over - everyone knows kiddmlke means middle, LOL. Love the frost feel of today's card and can't wait to see what is in store on your new shows.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John, another lovely card. Looking forward to seeing what you have to show us tomorrow.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card John. Seen a sneak peak at the stamps etc., waiting to see what you make with them now. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this John. Looking forward to tomorrow's shows.
    love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John Beautiful card I love the glitter and the colours Looking forward to your new launch

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful frosty card John, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John,
    have been absent for a little while and just caught up with your lovely cards. They are really pretty, and the colours are just divine.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  25. Marie P. From Coppull.23 October 2017 at 10:52

    Another great card John. It's amazing what you can do from your scrap box. I think I am going to empty mine before my house move and start again when I've settled.
    Hugs to all.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete