Tuesday, 3 October 2017

Black and Silver...

Happy Tuesday,

Another Holiday Quickie using the same dies etc as yesterday!

















This time I have tied the jingle bells die with the Crafts Too snowflake border and my Star stream embossing folder.


Enjoy...





36 comments:

  1. Morning John, gorgeous sample today as always. Hope you and Sam are enjoying yourselves, getting plenty of rest and relaxation. special hugs.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, another beautiful card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card John. Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John, love this card, great combination of dies. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card John
    Thank you love June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe a quickie John, but nevertheless it is beautiful.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card John .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John,
    Great cards today and yesterday.
    Happy Holidays
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John
    A beautiful card, and I love the ribbon bow.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and very elegant today John. Hope you are relaxing in the morning sunshine today.

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John,
    Lovely card, hope you are relaxing and unwinding.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a lot of people like black and silver (some of my family for instance) but I love it This is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John, great card. Hope by now you are relaxing sunning yourself by the pool.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John,
    I really like this card - so clean and simple and the colours you have used look so classy.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John this is a stunning card I love the design the dies and ribbon are beautiful. I hope you are having a great time on holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John,Absolutely beautiful and typical John style just love it.Hope you are enjoying the rest and hopefully the sunshine.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Striking shades and beautifully designed card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John

    A fabulous design, love it!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello John,
    This is a real Wow card today! I love it!
    Many thanks! Keep chilling!!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John lovely card today & all the ones I have missed from being unwell.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are super talented, John!!! All your cards are just amazing!!!
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card again john x hope your having a fantastic time x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello John,
    Great card today. Enjoy the sunshine, it's freezing in Newcastle!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love it John. Hope you're having a great time in Greece.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. John this is gorgeous and so very very elegant.
    Hope you are having a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John beautiful card Hope you are enjoying your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card John. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Twice I've typed in my comment and the PC seems to have swallowed it. Lovely card John.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eh up John
    Another classy little number from the House of Lockwood.
    Love it!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete