Happy Tuesday,
I really hope you can join me today at 8am or again at 12pm for the launch of my new Media Plates, Stamps and masks on Hochanda. Today I am sharing the build a wreath set and the triangular media plate.
I used elements from the build a wreath set onto the media plate to make this focal element for a traditional card ( well you can't get more trad christmas than a bit of tartan can you?)
I used the border form another new set I am launching today for the surround on the card which gives you a large background from a small stamp.
Here is the media plate and the stamps used to bake the image.
Enjoy...


Morning John, I bet you are excited, I know I am, so looking forward to seeing the show this morning and later today, love the media plates and masks, they are a real winner. Tried to pre-order them yesterday but had big trouble so thought I would wait until I see what the show does.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day at Hochanda.
Special hugs. xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card thank you.
Take care and have fun the tv is set to record. Kitty.
Great card John, I have set my recorder and will be watching shows later in the day.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely card John, Recorder set, Looking forward to watching later.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the shows,to see you work your magic.Lovely card.
Jan
Morning John, gorgeous card love the touch of tartan, have the recorder set hope to watch later.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
That's lovely John. The Christmas tree looks great. xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John, this design is fab, love that the tree and background work so well together. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother brilliant card, love it.
Up early, things getting done .... I will be watching at 8am.
Good luck
Patricia x
Great card, lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Well you sneaked in there John. Have just hit the record button x
ReplyDeleteStunning John. Xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous new products John. Love the new stamp sets. I,ve had a JND Fest on my blog today.. I think I saw one of my pearl gems on a sample on TV just now. xxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card and a great one for posting I am at work so will have to watch you on catch up
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great Christmas card. Hopefully the recorder is doing its magic, I look forward to watching your shows.
B xx
A lovely sample. Great new goodies - just watching your demos. As inspiring as ever!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John. Just watching you on TV for some great inspiration as usual. Great card today although the colours are a bit bright for me (perhaps it is a little too early in the morning)
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Just watched the show brill cards lots of tips thank you John see you at 12
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Great show this morning. Watched and recorded. Now off to play at Breedon.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
What a fabulous card, John. Have recorded the shows to watch later.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, going to watch your shoe on rewind.
Lydia
X
Hi John this is a stunning card. Those new stamps are gorgeous. I am just getting ready to watch your next show. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLove today's card and the 8 a.m. show was brilliant. Am now going to get a coffee and relax to watch the noon show.
Maureen x
Hi John, love the launch of your new Media Plates. and a great card highlighting the triangle
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John. Just catching up on your shows. More great products. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,Well done,shows were great and I will watch all week on catch up.You look really well after your holiday and obviously the crafting juices are flowing really well!! Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas tree John, nice to see you back on the box. Have recorded the show to watch in peace tonight.
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Great shows today John. Love the new stamps and the great new media plate shapes.
ReplyDeleteThought your demo's were great and love the cards you're making.
Love Valxxx
Hi John superb shows and demos and a fabulous card, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and beautiful cards on the Show as well! You have been busy! I really think you have something quite different here! Well done you!
I have seen the noon Show but still to watch the 8am one!! We all knew that!
Thanks again John,
Love Myra xx
Hi John Beautiful card I enjoyed your shows the new plates and stamps etc are gorgeous I loved all the samples and the techniques you showed us Thank you for your inspiration
ReplyDeleteBrilliant show ay 8am but it seemed to go very quickly. Love the new media plates and stamps etc., haven't been able to watch the 12noon show as had to go out and tried to watch on Rewind and although I got sound the picture wasn't changing so will watch it when I go to my sons. He has better internet connection. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI did think it was one of the masks at first glance but what a fab way to use the triangle.
Ang x
Brill cards John love them hope you have a great hochanda day
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx