Hi John this is a stunning card I love the design the dies and gorgeous and the colours are gorgeous. I know you are enjoying your holiday. It is good to have time to relax. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hello John, Yesterday's was a Wow but this one gets a triple Wow! It's gorgeous! I know another lady who will like that colourway as well! Love Myra xx
Morning John, another beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John oh now this is a gorgeous card, love the colours you have used, brilliant, the matting and layering on this is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLovely picture of you and Sam enjoying yourselves, have a great time.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Thank You.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Beautiful card John. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John, some more beautiful inspiration, love the colours, the gold dust card is lovely with the subtle shimmer. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the colours
Catherine xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the colour.
Jan
Another great card, design and colours are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Patricia x
I love that John. It's really gorgeous. xx
ReplyDeleteStunning! Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love the colours.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card.
Lydia
X
Morning John, This is really pretty, I'm loving the colours.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Love the design and colours you've selected.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Amazing how the different colours can make them so different. I love this colour combination.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Gorgeous colour combination and a beautiful card to boot I like how you're showing us different cards with the same die set
ReplyDeleteLove this beauty thanks John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Great card John both the design and the colour love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see different cards using the same dies. This is lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelovely card. Hoping you're basking in the sunshine and having a wonderful time.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John, such a pretty card and lovely Colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card and pretty colours.
Hi John Beautiful card love the colours
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love the design the dies and gorgeous and the colours are gorgeous. I know you are enjoying your holiday. It is good to have time to relax. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John and I have all the card. Will use a different die as haven't got that die....yet. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Absolutely beautiful just love it,Glad you are enjoying your holiday.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteShades of Lilac makes me happy!
ReplyDeleteA holiday quickie from me too (staying with London son no 2 for a few days). Fabulous card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, and it just shows that other colours and slight change of layout makes a totally different card.
Maureen x
Lovely xx
ReplyDeleteAnother stunner today.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteYesterday's was a Wow but this one gets a triple Wow! It's gorgeous! I know another lady who will like that colourway as well!
Love Myra xx
Oh John, what a really lovely card. I am not usually a lilac card fan for Christmas but I think I am truly a convert after seeing this one.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
This is lovely. Such a gorgeous colour too.
ReplyDeleteI love this card John. The colours are beautiful
ReplyDeleteJune x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThis could well be my Christmas card this year so keep it safe and don't get ink or Pepsi all over it lol!
Gorgeous!
Ang x