Tuesday, 10 October 2017

Silver Stars...

Happy Tuesday,


Todays card is in the same theme as I have been using for the last few days cu and embossed pieces made using the Crafts Too scraper foil, this time in silver.

I love the way that when you emboss a die ( as I have here with the Woodland Scene die from Press cut) sanded back the pattern really shows especially on the frame.

The poinsettias also sand beautifully when they are embossed as well as all the veins show in silver on black.

Enjoy...

31 comments:

  1. Morning John, what a gorgeous card really like this embossing folder.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card John, really like this technique. Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card John. Loving the scraper foil. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Lovely card.It must look even more stunning in real life.Your embossing folders are gorgeous.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card John, never heard of scraper foil, but it looks interesting.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this as much as gold one yesterday, gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John, lovely card,

    Stay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    A lovely card, great detail.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John. I really love the style of cards over the last few days, perhaps I should consider using scraper foil so maybe you could do a demo using it which may help to persuade me.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Gorgeous card, very opulent.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, deer seem to be so on trend this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's really gorgeous John! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh John,
    I'd want to keep this and frame it, it's gorgeous.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John
    Loving all your metallic creations, they are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John Really love this one Probably one I will copy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning John, beautifully designed and I love the colours.
    Although I've not commented on your last few cards, I've loved them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning John, This is gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is truly lovely John I would want to frame it too
    Love June horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John, Beautiful card, very unusual.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John, Just love this card so elegant and stylish and just love the scraper foil.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very yummy
    Crafts Too appears to be trade only Is Mrs Duck going to stock it?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John Beautiful card I love the metallic look

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely. Looks a very expensive card. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello John,
    Another beautiful card! These techniques are so effective!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card John. Have the scraper foil. Got it after the workshop at The Art of Craft and also the Woodland frame. Also got the em kissing folder. Love them all. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. You always manage to make something that is different and great.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John, a modern and gorgeous card, love silver and black together. Take care all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Eh up John
    Another classy looking card.
    Your embossing folders are fab!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete