A different card today with Gold on Gold on Gold but I have to admit i love the different shades of the gold card I have used including a little gilt metal.
The centre panel of this card is made with adding gold metal sheets to card then embossing the piece with my winter trees embossing folder.
I embossed a piece of old gold card using my confetti frame and I rubbed black ink over the surface to darken the colour and make the embossing show.
The next layer is gold mirror card embossed this time with my Star stream embossing folder. I finished the card with layers of gold in the old gold, mirror card and a little vintage gold to add further light and shade.
The poinsettias are cut in Kraft card and I added gold pen around weach of the die cuts so that they match the gold on gold theme. I added holly leaves in gold mirror card and an ombre ribbon from my stash.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card and all the shades of gold really works.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
What a beautiful card John really shows your e/ folders off.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love the flowers cut in Kraft card. thanks for that idea.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you just beautiful,ideal for a golden wedding.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh I like this, I bet that if we saw this is real life it would be even better I always find it is so hard to photograph mirror or shiny cards. Well done you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely card, especially like the embossing.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely embossing folders. Very elegant.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful card, love, love, love it.
Have a good day
Patricia x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. You have converted me to shiny cards, yours all look so classy.
B xx
Loving this card !
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
This is beautiful, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Stunning card John
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Wow John, this is beautiful, love it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, so elegant.
Love all the shades of gold you have used.
Hello John, a very classy card, love the varying gold shades. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. The shades of gold are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSo rich and so beautiful John. I love the idea of cutting the poinsettias in Kraft card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card John really eyecatching. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI really love this card! I love all your textures and shades of gold. I would never have thought of cutting Poinsettias out of Kraft Card! Brilliant idea especially with the gold tipped edges.
Thank you,
Love Myra xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this lush, opulent card today.
Maureen x
Hi John,Wow absolutely stunning,love everything about this one just beautiful.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John, I love it!
ReplyDeleteJune x
Beautiful card John love it
ReplyDeleteThank you love June horroklk
Hi John. This card is quite simply stunning, it has taken my breath away. I would never have guessed the poinsettias were made out of craft card. WOW.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
WOW John this is totally gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love all those golds together and the fab flowers.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWowsers! The Spandau Ballet of cards! Absolutely stunning....."always believe in your soul"
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning I love the gold opulence!
I love the sheer elegance of this card.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Very opulent
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI don't usually like mirror card much but your card is stunning l also like the poinsettias made using kraft card. I for one would be delighted to receive a card like this at Christmas time.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Gold to gold to gold is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card John. Thank you. Sorry didn't comment yesterday but no internet😟
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card John, I love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day everyone.
What a luxurious card John beautifully designed, Kate x
ReplyDelete