No collection of flowers would be complete without a traditional english rose or Tea rose, there are different meanings for this which allowed me to have this standard rose in addition to the vintage rose I shared on Monday.
To me at least this is the Classic Red rose meaning of true Love. There are lots of histrorical meanings for the Red rose from Lust to Love but I fell it really is everlasting and true romance!
I coloured this using Graphmaster alcohol pens in 10, 15, 11 and orange 22 cover the top to give the shine!
Here is the clear set that contains more detail and again the examining for the flower and a card made using it!
Finally again the standard Rose in A6 rubber jungle stamp, perfect for colouring!
Enjoy...


Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWell what can I say this card and stamp is so beautiful, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
The cards and stamps are fabulous. I love roses and agree that to me a red rose means love.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, fantastic stamps I think everyone loves roses and the cards are beautiful really like the one using the corner stamp.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteRoses always look lovely and these stamps are really so beautiful.
Jan
Lovely card and stamp with beautiful colouring John .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
You're such a romantic John! That really is a beautiful red rose. My husband always used to give me red roses and we had the red rose as the theme for our wedding, so this brings back some lovely memories for me. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card & the stamp sets are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Another lovely stamp John. Your shading is great. You've obviously picked up a lot of tips from Lisa.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful cards John, that stamp is fantastic
ReplyDeleteChris xx
Beautiful cards John........ rose being my favourite flower as well..
ReplyDeleteOh yes, beautiful stamps as well (goes without saying, all yours are)
Hugs, Rose
Oh wow John your cards are stunning. That rose is so beautiful I love it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards John. The rose is gorgeous, probably my favourite, well it is a favourite flower of mine.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John, wow another fantastic stamp set, how I love red roses, the flower of love for me, the colouring is fantastic too, got to go on my to buy list.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Got a friend who adores yellow roses so visualising the card in yellow and the colouring is fantastic on this card, Wow John, lovely set of stamps. x
ReplyDeleteHi John. So beautiful. I love this one. As I was named after the rose and its meaning it is always special for me. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp and cards.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards and stamps.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous stamp and card, managed to watch most of your shows yesterday.
Lydia
X
Beautiful stamps John, and fabulous card. Xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John, love the font on these stamps. xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo amazing cards, love the rose.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
A stunning card today John the rose is so beautiful the stamp and the colouring is perfect you must be so proud
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Beautiful, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWell actually, the meaning of true love is your other half bringing you a bacon butty in bed but I guess that will be in your next stamp release lol!
This rose is a stunner, a real classic turned into a beautiful stamp.
Ang x
Morning John, two fantastic cards, what can I say except as a Yorkshire lass a White Rose is just if not more beautiful!.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your bacon butty Ang.
Wendyx
Good morning John Two beautiful cards I love that red Rose The stamps are beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards John.
ReplyDeletegreat card love the stamps ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteoh WOW, yet another beautiful and colourful design. I see all these stamps being added to my CE's order :)
June x
Hi John. These new stamps really make really classy cards. I really like the stamp sets as they have so many possibilities.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Yup, another winner as far as I am concerned. Well done John!
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Each one of these flowers is beautiful John, I am not sure which I like best, maybe the Peony or the Vintage Rose, but then it could be errrrrrrrrr any of them lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Hello John, a lovely classic flower, and your artwork is beautiful. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThe Rose stamps are beautiful.
Maggie
Well Jojn you've got me singing....in my head, My Love is Like a Red Red Rose!!, I'm not a Burns fan, sadly as I'm a Scot, but I do love your gorgeous rose and it's colouring, beautifully designed cards, Kate x
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful set of stamps john x the cards are lovely and brilliant colouring x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp sets and another lovely card! The individual flower stamps are a lovely size.
Thank you
Love Myra
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat very lovely cards made from your wonderful stamps.
I can see these stamps selling extemely well.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Love the rose, colouring gorgeous tfs
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Bennett
Two lovely cards John.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful stamp and another lovely card
ReplyDeleteA beautiful stamp John and lovely colouring. Thank you. Good to see you are at Farnborough today and enjoyed your demos. Looking forward to tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHi John, a gorgeous card and I so want that stamp. Need to save up the pennies first
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Absolutely beautiful, this stamp is gorgeous and your
ReplyDeletecolouring is perfect.