Happy Monday,
Well what a busy few days it was on the blog don't forget to check the list below to see if you were a winner! Back to today and as promised a few of the Stamps to Die for that match the stunning new die collection form Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. I decided to start with a reminder of summer as it seems so grey at the moment!
I stamped the strawberry patch stamp to die for in black moment ink onto bright white foundation card. I then coloured it with Graphmaster pens in Reds 10, 11, 15 and orange 22.
I cut the stamped image out using the matching Cape Verde die set and shadowed a die cut in red at the top and bottom by cutting it in half.
To make up the card I cut the detail die from the Cape Verde die set into a piece of bright white twice overlapping them slightly. I cut a final version in the centre so that it overlaps the other two. This is not that visible in the card however bit creates a really nice frame on either side of the stamped image. I cut the next die in the set along with the deal die in white twice and added these, flat mounted, in the centre of the filigree sections .
Next I added this to a piece of ruby foundation card and matted on black ( to balance the stamping in black) and a larger frame of white, red and black. To finish I surrounded opposing corners of the card with cosmic pearl 3D Pearl Accents from cosmic shimmer and added smaller dots on the appropriate places on the die cuts finally adding a heart charm and a messy bow of red and off-white.
Back tomorrow with another stamped and coloured image!
Enjoy...
Hi John, I really love your card today - it define makes me think of summer. Thank you! x
ReplyDeleteLovely bright card today. Thanks, John.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see some familiar names amongst the winners. Well done to all of you.
I go on holiday today and fly out of the country tomorrow so my comments may be a bit erratic over the next weeks. Certainly won't be at this time of day as this will be the middle of the night!
Have a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Nice cheerful card for a cold Monday morning.Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card and love the lovely bright colour definitely makes us wish for summer.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Good morning John wow what a gorgeous card I love tgevstamp
ReplyDeleteAnd you have coloured it in beautifully.
The design and colours are wonderful
Have a lovely day
Debs xxx
I'm really enjoying the stamping and the colouring, so special Thanks John. x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh how wonderful this card is, I can just taste those strawberries, yummy. Love the cape verdi die and the way you have used it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteWell done to all the winners enjoy your prizes
Today's card is beautiful. I'm drooling st the thought of nice fresh warm from the sun sweet strawberries
Donna
What great strawberries.
ReplyDeleteWell done to the die winners.
Jan
Northampton
Morning again John, I have just checked the winners and my name is on there, I am so, so happy, I really loved the teacup die, thank you, thank you, thank you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYour card today is gorgeous so fresh and bright.
Congratulations winners.
Jan x
Good morning John this is a gorgeous fresh card I love those strawberries. The stamp and dies are amazing. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today John, your colouring is great. Need to get the pens and watercolour pencils out.
Congratulations to all the winners,
luckily like June Smith, I was a winner - my die is mix it up. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Love and crafty hugs to all 🤗🤗🤗
Tina T xxxxx
Hi John, a gorgeous card, makes me want to go out and buy Strawberries. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John.
ReplyDeleteLove the colouring you have done here.
Congrats to all the winners of the die sets, enjoy.
Babysitting grandchildren again for us today.
Happy crafting
Maggie
Lovely card & such brilliant colouring as the strawberries look so real.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A nice bright happy card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful summery card, and a wonderful stamp, love the colouring.
Chris xx
a really pretty card to brighten up a frosty morning!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card loving the stamp and colouring.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John. Great card. Looks so real you could eat it. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, love your colouring, it looks like a printed image.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and great stamp. Your colouring looks amazing.
B xx
Morning John today's card is stunning love the colouring love
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks xxxx
Lovely clean looking card
ReplyDeleteGood morning John what a bright cheery card to start the week love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLove this card, John. Your colouring is great.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely summery card. pretty stamp.
Well done to the winners.
Lydia
X
Morning John, A lovely uplifting card, very pretty stamping and very pretty colours, and I love the 'smattering' of pva pearls in opposite corners, so very effective. Beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Good Morning John wow that is just so yummy love the strawberries they look so real, did you draw them? And the way youve created the background with the diecuts are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous crisp and colourful card for this morning, it's beautiful!
Congratulations to all the winners... enjoy!
June x
What a gorgeous very fresh looking card. Love the bright colours.
ReplyDeleteWell done to all the winners, enjoy.
Hugs
CraftyJacq
XX
Love it. Those gorgeous strawberries look so 3d. Congrats to all the winners. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a delicious card. Love the strawberries, they look so realistic you could almost eat them!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Definitely a BIG WOW card this morning John. I love this not only very pretty but a beautiful freshness about eh colours too. Can almost taste those strawberries.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Morning John, what a great card, colouring is brilliant, a card to really cheer us up on this cold winters day.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Absolutely gorgeous John, strawberries are my favourite fruit so your beautifully designed card gets the thumbs up from me. Your colouring is marvellous too, hearalds summer indeed, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love that sentiment so much xx
Good afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beuatiful card John, so vibrant with the strawberries and the green of the leaves, but just so beautiful with the triple panneling that you have done and that pure glistening white against the red and black mats, just so gorgeous. I think i am going to have to get this die set and matching stamps, but please the bank manager will be calling me in between Sue and her dies and you are the stamps, lol. THank you flower for a beuatiful happy card.
Congratulations to all John's lucky winners with a few names that are well known to me, so i am really chuffed for you all, enjoy your lovely dies when they come.
Love and crafty hugs
Norah (GlenochilVillage)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm not mad for the two bows but the strawberries look delightful and coloured beautifully.
Ang x
Beautiful card john x the strawberries look good enough to eat x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the lucky winners x
Theresa w x
STUNNING card john xxx
ReplyDeleteAh, what a pretty card John. I love the summery feel to it. Lovely strawberries, beautifully coloured.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
These are just beautiful!!!! So fresh love the strawberrys!
ReplyDeleteHi John, love the card ! Strawberries and cream coming to mind :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all winners ! Lovely to see some friends having some luck xx
Dragonsnap, have a fabulous holiday !
Maria x
Hi John I really love today's card those strawberries look amazing! I like the sa y you've accented the corners with the 3D pearls
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all r he winners nice to see some names I recognise especially Tina T & June Smitb enjoy your prizes!
Love it John, perfect now as the new crop of Strawberries are here now and gorgeous they are too. Gonna email you now. xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat job coloring these strawberries. They look good enough to eat. I like all of your cuts and layering. Stunning.
ReplyDeleteThose Strawberries look so good, they seem real!!! Well done! The card is fascinating!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely to see a summery card on these dark dismal days
ReplyDeleteI particularly love this stamp because the main focal element is up one side
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteoh how beautiful is this gorgeous card.
You could almost pick those strawberries right off the page to eat as they look sooooooooooooo! good.
Excellent colouring, and an excellent design to go with it too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Wow John this is stunning and beautiful, I love how you have framed the stamped
ReplyDeletestrawberries with the dies.
And that stamp I just have to get, your colouring is perfect just wish I could reach out and grab one of those strawberries lol
What a beautiful card :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and colouring John. Thank you for sharing and congratulations to the die winners. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card & your colouring is beautiful
Congratulations to all the winners
Hug's Lynda xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, great colouring.