A couple more sneak peaks from tomorrow One Day Special shows on Hochanda launching at 8pm. This time using the second bundle I have on the show which is more dies designed by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders under her Amazing Grace brand. Today I have chosen to show the Ornamental Crest, the Quatrefoil panel and the Lacework Buttons.
I have used the panel die as an emboss on the back panel and cut out for the front panel. I will be demoing this card on Thursday so tune in to see how this is made. It really is just a case of cutting, embossing and layering the dies as these are all sized rot work together.
For the sentiment I have used the Hello form the D-lites sentiments 5 set which with the sentiments 4 I have on the shows for a great price. Ive been wanting to use these sentiment for an age so am really pleased Ive got them on this shows ( you may have noticed one of them on my Sunday Card last week!)
The second card uses the same bundle along with a couple more of the D-Lites I have on the show these are great for adding a finishing touch or small focus element.
Ingredients:
Dies - Spellbinders Ornamental Crest
Spellbinders Lacework Buttons
Spellbinders Swirl Stripe Panel
Spellbinders Quatrefoil panel
card - Foundation card - Peach, Blue Dusk, Antique Gold, Steel, Coconut White
Enjoy...
Morning John, two gorgeous cards love them both but I do like the colourway of the first one.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards.
Enjoy your day.
Jan
Hi John, lovely cards, great colour combinations. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteTwo different but very nice cards John.Nice detail.Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards, love them both.
Have fun preparing for your shows.
Maggie
Morning John, oh 2 really lovely cards for us this morning, wonderful, I am so looking forward to tomorrow nights show.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Two fabulous cards, the first one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely work John.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Two fantastic cards, looking forward to seeing the shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards. Recorder is set for your shows.
B xx
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards this morning, the first one is the same colour as Sue's blog today, reminds me of Wedgewood. Looking forward to the shows.
Chris xx
Good morning John both of these cards are gorgeous I love them both. The dies are amazing. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow, what elaborate cards! I'll definitely be looking out for those on your Hochanda shows. I love that Blue Dusk colour.
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards John, love how you have embossed the background of the first card with the panel die. Recorder set for your shows.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Two great cards
ReplyDeleteHi John. Two greatcards again today. I think the second one is my favourite. It would make a lovely wedding card. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, hard to choose between the two.
Lydia
X
Love the way you have used the panel die to emboss the background on the first card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Two beautiful cards John, looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteWonderful, good luck tonight. xxxx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards two lovely cards today John xxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Good Morning John you are definitely a whizz with the dies and these two cards are just gorgeous and such pretty layouts to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx Looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThese are two beauties today. The first one looks like a background of quilting, lovely. Really like the swirly sentiments, will keep a lookout for them.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteboth cards are lovely. Looking forward to your shows.........
Hugs, Rose
Fabulous cards John xx I own a few of the dies, must start using them xx love Kim D
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards John. These dies are lovely and looking forward to seeing you use them tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
I like them both but prefer the second - love the colours !!
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards this morning John. Though the first is in my favourite colours, there is just something about the second card that draws my eye to that one.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Two gorgeous cards John. Thank you. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteLove these cards. Good to see small ones too. Hope the shows will still be available when I get home.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove today's cards. Blue and white is a favourite of mine every time but, your second card actually is my favourite this time!
June x
Beautiful cards john x I love them both x can't wait for your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove both cards today. Great to see some dies that work beautifully for smaller cards. Look forward to watching your shows. I'll be recording as usual.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and I'm looking forward to the Shows! Littlelamb is excellent at reminding me when you are on!! No pressure Brenda!!
Love Myra
Two gorgeous card's John so looking forward too seeing you demoing at 8pm tomorrow
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda.xx
Hi John another two great cards, think I like the second one best as it's no quite so busy as the first one.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
stunning cards john xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great cards and of course I will be watching. Unfortunately I won't be buying as I have been to see Phill this morning and I have spent up, so blame him. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Really sorry I won't be there to see your shows. My shopping list is getting longer and longer.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
D xx
John these are gorgeous works of art.
ReplyDeleteAll the detail makes it look like you have spent hours and hours working on them.
Looking forward to the shows, will definately be tuned in.
Great cards I think the gold coloured one is my favour Good luck with the shows
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the demos on these cards!!
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI have a couple of dies from Becca's collection and the Swirl Stripe Panel is a favourite.
Two stunning cards so I'm looking forward to the shows.
Ang x