I'm back this morning with another giveaway and launch of the stunning new Papercuts die collection for Creative Expressions. This morning Its the turn of the Floral Teacup which is so on trend at the moment and makes the perfect topper whether used simply as below or more complex as in the first picture!

Again if you would love to win this die simply leave a comment below and a winner will be chosen at random on Sunday!
Another post and chance to win at 6pm today so don't forget to check back and comment again for a chance to win!
enjoy...
Another fabulous die and card. I love your ideas. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day.
Happy crafting
See you later,
D xx
Hi John, these dies are super, very versatile and easy to make stunning designs with. Bx
ReplyDeleteThat is special. What a novel idea for a die - flowers in a teacup!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John what a great die I love a good cuppa and the card design is wonderful
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day and see you later
Debs xxx
Another great die. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a great card for a tea party and a great die.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Oh wow this is different a great card xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great die John, very unusual but very effective!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty die. Would make a unusual invitation card.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeletelove a cup of tea do a few extra flowers make it all the more sweet! gorgeous design. Imagine trying to paper cut this with a craft knife ? just about manage the saucer perhaps ? lol x
Morning John, another stunner, yes tea cups are all the rage at the moment as you say and how wonderful it would be to win one of these new dies, good luck everyone. Nice to see 2 examples of how to use them
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, and an unusual die, great for tea /coffee drinkers and gardeners too.
Have a great day,
Chris xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely die this morning, very pretty. I think thatI will have to buy this one I have ideas in my head for this including using for mixed media pieces.
Hoping to check in later on this evening but might be in the morning as I'm off out to a concert at the Genting arena (NEC) tonight.
Have a great day
Maggie
Lovely card & a stunning die.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John, very pretty die and I love both your samples.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Two stunning cards
ReplyDelete2 lovely cards John, but I think I like the 2nd one just that little bit more...
ReplyDeleteEveryone loves a cuppa!
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, yes cups are all the rage . I like mine filled with tea ☕️ !!!
Will have to look into this selection of dies.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
Good Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and die. Everyone loves a cuppa
Wendy IOW Downes x
Gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and great die.
B xx
Unusual, but beautiful. XxGill
ReplyDeleteHi John, as you say teacups are very on trend at the moment. I can see lots of possibilities with this one. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteStunning I have a few ideas
ReplyDeleteLesley x
I know so many people I could use this die to make cards for It's gorgeous
ReplyDeleteWhat an unusual die, John. Two lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John
ReplyDeleteThese particular dies are gorgeous. Shadowing the design above the teacup on the first card so makes it pop.
I love the sentiment and actually type the very same words in family and best friends' cards! Having the stamp available is a 'must have'
June x
Good morning John, fab die would make a beautiful Mother's Day card!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lyndaxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteUnusual die today, love how you have shadowed it.
Lydia
X
Good morning John nice sunny start today which goes beautifully with your tea cup. This is such an unusual die but I can see so much use for it. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteAn unusual one but a great card.
ReplyDeleteSheila
Love the card John, and I like the die though for me this one is just a topper - sure you will prove me wrong lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Morning John, Wow !! these dies are stunning, and this flowery teacup and saucer is so pretty, I can see this will be used 'lots'.
ReplyDeleteI love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John, what a gorgeous and intricate die. It really is so versatile too....Rosie..xx
ReplyDeleteThese dies are so intricate and different. I love them. Beautiful cards John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
I love how you have used this die john,just my cup of tea.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John. This one is not my cup of tea but if I was lucky enough to win it my friend Margaret would love it. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGreat card and die. Have not yet decided which is my favourite.
ReplyDeletegreat card and die.
ReplyDeleteHi John, really loving this launch of paper cut dies, and this one is another lovely die. I can see them all making fabulous cards.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good Morning John wow loving these new dies and this one is just fabulous to give a friend. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, another beautiful die and very unusual, the card is lovely Johanna from Widnes
ReplyDeleteGood morning John what a pretty die I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove that one. It's so different, especially using it like in the first photograph.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card and the die is so different. I think this will be so useful
Pat x
What a different die loving it x
ReplyDeleteLove this card John the die is lovely such a pretty gift for some lucky person
ReplyDeleteThank you love June horrocks xxxxxxxx
This is fabulous John. Really like it. It's a must have. Thank you for this freebie.
ReplyDeleteLovely way to start the morning with this beautiful card. How wonderful to be able to send a friend a lovely cup. I am already thinking of things to add to it. Thanks so much for sharing and the opportunity to win this die.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful John, who wouldn't love to recieve a lovely cup of flowers.
ReplyDeleteLove the detail and can imagine this in so many colours.
Very unique die!!!! Never seen on quite like it, but will make very pretty cards!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty die John, love the card
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Oh John this die is so quite,it would make a great card for mother!s day. Christine S
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous Die. I can this thus type of hat a Ascot. I love both the cards you've made.
Beautiful die John, you have a talent for showing these dies in the most beautiful ways!
ReplyDeletePat Giuffre
Oh dear just when I thought I was safe from Sue Wilsons fab dies and she's produced more not helped by your ideas John. I'm never going to die rich !!
ReplyDeletefrom Maeve
Wow ser what an awesome die!
ReplyDeleteWhoa this die looks absolutely fantastic, in fact it doesn't look like card on your illustration, more like an MDF shape. Really nice. In fact I like most of the cards on your daily blog.
ReplyDeleteLuv M
Ha ha ha John, guess who thought it was a lovely big picture hat with a big bow on it, it wasn't until i seen the die that i realised that it wasn't. Teacups and saucers are all back in fashion these days and my mother in law would have loved these cards as she wouldn't drink out of anything else barr a cup and saucer when she was alive. Thanks John for giving me a laugh and for such a lovely 2fer card.
ReplyDeletelove and crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Fantastic xx
ReplyDeleteOh john I like this one a lot x very different and very pretty x lovely samples too x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very fab die, and a slight taster of what card it's on.
Love the colour choice, and it would make a great hat die without the cup handle, and flowers used around the brim or saucer.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Another fab set of dies from Sue. Love the card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
What a lovely die. Rather like your card too!
ReplyDeleteHi John, Your card is lovely, and I love this teacup Die, it would be a great addition to our Die collection. Thank you for sharing it with us. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely die and gorgeous card
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteNow I'm really worried! I too at first glance thought it was a hat with a big bow! I'm on the same wavelength as Norah! Scary eh! Lol! It's ok - she's a friend! It's a lovely teacup and lovely card and it clearly isn't a hat!!
Love Myra
What a fabulous die. Thanks for the chance of winning it.
ReplyDeleteWow John ,this die is fantastic and I love to have one to make some nice cards for all my friends and family.
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Lovely die, would look great with the flowers all coloured in.
ReplyDeleteAnother very pretty die & fab card!
ReplyDeleteWow I love this card it's Beautiful. These Dies are brilliant John
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda Brock xx
Gorgeous die and very different
ReplyDeleteLuv
Karen xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteI really love ur ideas on these cards thanks for sharing. The dies are very different too x
Hi John this is a stunning card that die is amazing. Where do all the ideas come from. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteNice die -very unusual! I look forward to seeing cards using it.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteNice card, I'm liking this tea cup die.
Beverly
John I love this teacup and what you have done with it. Jean mc Aleese.
ReplyDeleteWhat a different style of die and your card is lovely.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA pretty die and liking what you've done with it.
Ang x
Anything that involves tea is just perfect! Love the die and your card is fabulous! xxx
ReplyDeleteThis floral teacup die is so simple but yet so very intricate and delicate!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful. Love all the different colors that you use on your cards. Enjoy the butterflies!!
DeleteFlowers in a teacup, what a beautiful idea, like my floating teacup full of flowers, a really beautiful card...luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteA very pretty die, just made for tea:0)
ReplyDeleteAnd great for feminine cards.
Sandy (tort)
My favourite drink, tea!
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is so sweet. Anyone for tea?
ReplyDeleteKentish Sue
Just right to ask someone out for afternoon tea!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, very unusual dies but great idea.
ReplyDeleteHugs
CraftyJacq
Xx
Lovely pretty die, so useful for smaller cards.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. You know I'm partial to tea things.
ReplyDeleteDonna
great for a tea party card
ReplyDeleteSimple, fun & versatile!
ReplyDeletex