Happy Saturday,
Another Stamp to die for coloured with the amazing Graphmaster alcohol pens this time its the Chrysanthemum Bouquet stamp and the matching Bermuda die however I decided just to use part of the design.
I stamped the image using memento black ink ( as I was colouring with Alcohol) and coloured the image as shown using yellows and warm greys. Next I cut out the inner section of the image and the overlapping flowers. I added this too a die cut in primrose foundation card with the outer and detail die from the Bermuda set from the new Sue Wilson collection for Creative Expressions.
I made up the card using the corner die form the Atlantic ocean collection cut into papyrus foundation card to make the pattern as shown. Next I added a strip of matching yellow organza ribbon and a trail of the foliage from the Chrysathemum die set in pale grey.
A few layers of papyrus, primrose and soft grey and finished.
Tomorrow my Vintage card form Friday and news about my new Releases that will be revealed at the trade show tomorrow.
Ingredients:
Dies - SW Bermuda, Chrysathemum, Atlantic collection corner, border and tag
Card: papyrus, Primrose and slate grey
Stamp: Chrysathemum Bouquet
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card so pretty.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, a beautiful card and lovely springlike colours do like the stamp.
ReplyDeleteNancydxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the colours you have used on the lovely stamp.
Jan x
Just love this card John. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, different colourway but it works well.
B xx
Gorgeous John, your colouring is near perfect me thinks, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card I love the stamp and the dies are gorgeous. Your colouring is brilliant. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning John, the "mums" almost have an embroidery look to them for some reason.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteoh this card took my breath away when I saw it as it's so gorgeous and stunning.
I love your wonderful design, and that colouring of your image is superb.
I also love all the colours used as they are so very gorgeous together.
Just waht we need to brighten up a dull day, and make us think of spring.
Lots of craftyregards. Jenny L.
Gorgeous card, love the colouring. Would be a great card for many occasions.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hello John, a really beautiful card, your colouring is superb. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh yes you have done it again, stunning. Looking forward to seeing your new release at the trade show tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteFabulous colouring and I love the design of today's card
June x
What a gorgeous card, John. I have just bought the stamp to go with the Bora Bora die and it's all your fault!
ReplyDeleteI got a glimpse of the new stamps at CE Towers the other day and they look great.
Anne (Northampton)
Stunning card John love it your colouring is beautiful xxxxx
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks
Pretty card john x the colouring is fantastic and such a lovely stamp x looking forward to your news x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, pretty stamp.
Lydia
X
Lovely card John. I feel as if I could just take the bouquet and put it in a vase, it is so life-like............
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your new release.....
Hugs, Rose
Beautiful work John, loving the colours and design.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
You are really getting good at colouring. I feel at a standstill with mine. Mind you I had to hid my Graphmasters when my granddaughter came last weekend and haven't had them out since. Lovely card. I particularly like the how you've cut the border. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Such a pretty card with beautiful colouring I live the colours
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John xx love Kim D
ReplyDeleteGreat card John, good luck with your new realeases and looking forward to seeing them.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good Morning John what a beautiful stamp and youve coloured it so beautifully, love the whole design to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John. The colouring is lovely. Looking forward to your new releases.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty l like this one!
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteLove the colour choice on this understated elegant card. Chrysanthemum dies are on the list lol!
Have fun at Stitches.
Ang x
A lovely card John, and very clever use of the Atlantic Ocean corner!
ReplyDeleteLovely card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today, love the colouring.
Looking forward to seeing your new stamps.
Maggie
Wow this is stunning. Going to have to get this one xx love it xx
ReplyDeleteWow this is stunning. Going to have to get this one xx love it xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove your colouring, this is gorgeous.
Hi John, lovely card. This is the due I won in Sue's blog launch. Just need the stamp now. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeletewow stunning card john xx i lvoe it xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John What number markers did you use? Looking forward to see your new releases
ReplyDeleteBeatiful card I adore this type of chrysathemum. Do I need this stamp???
ReplyDeleteHeather R Oxfordshire
Love what you have done on this card John. Colouring is brilliant. Looking forward to Farnborough next week.
ReplyDeleteWow this card definitely pops!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi John, I love every single part of this card !! it is stunning !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Wow stunning card John so bright & spring/summer colour's just beautiful
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda Brock xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteJust the card to remind us that hopefully spring is around the corner. Love the colours you've used.
John this is another gorgeous card and stamp.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful detail.
Lovely card, John. Spring is nearly here.
ReplyDeleteD xx
Hi John what a stunning card I adore it I love the design and the
ReplyDeleteColours are wonderful
Hugs Debs xxx
Hi John,Lovely card,colouring is not my best talent but you make me want to try.Goodies from ODS arrived today so been playing all day.Take care Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John!
ReplyDeleteI looked at your card sadly because I didn't have that gorgeous border die. Then I saw that you had made it with corners that I do have! What an ingenious idea! Thank you for giving that to us! I'm going to email you to find out if you fussy cut the whole flower bunch. So beautiful!
Love,
Donita
What a little very stamp and card design John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton