Happy Wednesday,
It wouldn't be one of my collections without a daisy but as the theme of this collection was the Language of Flowers and I wanted a hand drawn encyclopaedic look I went for the more traditional and detail Michaelmas daisy for this set.
I again hand drew the main daisy image then translated this into a clear set as well as using this image on a couple of the backgrounds ( which I will share on saturday) as well as the circle sentiments shown in this card.
for this card I simply stamped the flower in detail true white embossing powder onto kraft card. I then coloured the image using Aqua lagoon pixie powder mixed with water to make the paint. I just coloured the petals leaving the white and kraft card to fill the rest of the design.
There is, as before a clear set to match which is shown here. In this set are the sentiments and maeanings of the day along with some different drawings of the daisy from the top as well as the side. I have also included mirror image corners which stamps beautifully onto white in black making a detailed card that its easy too make. as shown here.
Finally the main daisy image again as an A6 rubber stamps cut and ready mounted.
Enjoy...


Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another very pretty card and stamp set.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, two gorgeous cards and the Michaelmas daisy stamp I just love definately a must have will there be a die to go with it? Or did you cut it by hand?
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Another lovely flower to add to your designs.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Two lovely cards, love these stamps.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely cards and very nice collection.Joycex
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards-both lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Two pretty cards
ReplyDeleteReally lovely John. I must try and use Kraft card more often. It gives great results. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today. x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, 2 gorgeous creations with your new stamps, amazing how you have created such different cards, the black and white one is my favourite I think.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Loving both John, can not pick a favorite.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, you can't help but smile at a daisy.
B xx
Lovely cards John and those stamps are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards and the daisy is wonderful. I really, really, really love the first card.
Chris xx
Wonderful stamps John. I think I like the black and white card best today. x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards, love them both.
Lydia
X
Another two fabulous cards showing of another fabulous Stamp Set John. Can't wait to see the rest.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Wonderful John, love the black and white one. xxxx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, John, especially the first. Like Rosemarie I must try using Kraft card more.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the stamps. Two totally different cards, I think I prefer the black & white card.
Maggie
Morning John, Two gorgeous cards, my over-riding favourite is the first one, 'earthy' looking, I absolutely love it !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi. Like the colours of the first one and the composition of the second. Nothing like sitting on the fence. Stamps are great. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamps,love the black and white card.
Jan
Another beautiful card, and great stamps John. Like the black and white one too.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteamazing stamps, and lovely cards. Second one being my favourite.
Hope you had a fab time at Stitches, but I bet it was hard work, too.
Hugs, Rose
Love the cards today, I really enjoy colouring with pixie powders, the colour combination of aqua and brown is divine.
ReplyDeleteHeather R Oxfordshire
Both soooo beautiful love these stamps
ReplyDeleteThank you John
Love June horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother two beautiful cards, especially the first one, so gorgeous.
Looking forward to seeing your background stamps, love that text one on the first card.
Good Morning John you really are so naughty coming up with such stunning images yet again, no doubt I am going to have to have them. And two beautiful cards to. love them both. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely collection John. All the flowers have been beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
beautiful john xx i am loving all of the new stamps xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteoh what gorgeous cards and gorgeous stamps too.
They are both so very super in different ways, and shows the adaptability of your lovely stamps.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Beautiful stamps again john x the daisies are beautifully drawn you really are talented x looking forward to your shows tonight x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
This is my favourite (so far!) I love daisies anyway
ReplyDeleteMore gorgeousness from you John, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards John. Love them. Thank you for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteMust confess, not mad for the first one as I'm not a fan of Kraft card or the lace but love the stamp. Black and white card is fab with your lovely daisys.
Ang x
Lovely cards with lots of possibiliies with your "Language of Flowers". I am not familar with this sweet looking Michaelmas Daisy. Looking forward to your upcoming shows on Hochanda featuring your latest release.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Johnim loving these beautiful flower stamps.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you demo them on Hochanda
Hug's Lynda xx
John both of these cards are stunning.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a talented man and i am in awe of your talent.
I really love how you have done both of these cards, i think the second one is my favourite and i am definately going to have to get all of these stamps.
Wow John your cards are stunning I love them both. The stamps are amazing. I am very disappointed we were going to come to the Farnborough Craft show on Friday but Keith can't get the time off now. It is such a shame. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and stamps! My favourite is the second one.
Thank you,
Love Myra
I love both cards John, the daisy is amazing!!! The complimentary stamps are wonderful as well.
ReplyDelete