Happy Wednesday,
I'm launching the One Day Special tonight at 8pm on Hochanda with the Amazing Grace dies from Spellbinders. I thought I would share another couple of sneak peaks pop tonight's cards.
Firstly another small card, these dies are percent for making with large and small cards especially as they are so detailed.
Here I have used the crossing crescent die along with elements from the card, envelope and liner set. I added an embossed panel with the Dotted Matrix folder which is also on the show having just come back in stock and is one of Sue Wilson's favourites as she has been using it on a lot of her cards recently!
Secondly a larger card made using the Ornamental crest die only with the stunning panel that gives this looped deboss / emboss area. I added an embellishment made from paper roses, pearl strips, cream tulle and stick pins. With this I wanted to reflect the stunning arrangement Becca Feeken puts on her cards as she designed the dies!
Join me at 8pm tonight on freeveiw channel 85, or sky 663 or on line at www.hochanda.com
Ingredients:
Dies - spellbinders Card, Envelope and Liner set
Spellbinders Crossing Crescent
Spellbinders Ornamental crest
card - Foundation card in pearl icicle coconut white and primrose.
Enjoy...
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteThank you two lovely cards.
The tv is all set.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John,Absolutely stunning cards,hope you will have plenty of stock of the ODS,just checked to see if they were already showing on website,but no joy. Anyway take care and I will be watching later Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteWOW two stunning cards John.Please don't ask me which is my favourite it's impossible to choose. Looking forward to watching tonight.
ReplyDeleteJan
Morning John, two fantastic cards and so like Becca's style I love them both, looking forward to your shows have recorder all set.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, 2 really beautiful and elegant cards, your sneak peeks are very inspiring. Looking forward to the shows. Bx
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous John, xxx
ReplyDeletegood morning john xx stunning cards and so fresh looking xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm lost for words John, these cards are absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see your demos. Been looking everywhere for the dot matrix folder, so glad you are bringing it to Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Gorgeous cards John, looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good morning John your cards are stunning those dies are amazing. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, looking forward to seeing the shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, I especially like the first one. Can't wait for the shows.
Chris xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards. Have fun. The recorder is set.
B xx
Two stunning cards
ReplyDeleteGorgeous John. Recorder set. Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous card, the first one would be perfect for a wedding.
Lydia
X
Fabulous! A really gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteHello John two stunning cards, beautifully embossed and died, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John two beauties today looking forward to tonight
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
looking forward to these show. I really rate Becca Feeken designs.
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, John, especially the first one.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Superb work john, love them both.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Another 2 beautiful cards john x its certainly going to be a struggle sitting on my hands tonight !
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Stunning cards John. Looking for
ReplyDeleteward to your shows.
Love Valxxx
Good Morning John two beautiful cards today and they will be a joy to watch when you create them, love them both and the ribbons youve used. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards John. Will be watching your shows. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. It's lovely to see a smaller card, it's beautiful. Looking forward to watching your shows. SueL x
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to the shows, especially as those two beautiful cards will be on. Both what Alex (from Hochanda) calls mantelpiece pleasers lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Wow John! Good luck with the shows. Will hope to catch bits but in Perth Aus now on way home. It's sooo warm and sunny.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, two really lovely cards for us today. Love the style of these and colour combination is beautiful. Wendyx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteAnother two gorgeous cards. With these super dies, it would be difficult to make a shoddy card as they're so lovely.
Safe travels to Peterborough.
Ang x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother two lovely cards! I really like some of the Dies Becca designs. Looking forward to tonight's Show!
Safe travel!
Love Myra
Hi John,
ReplyDeletegorgeous cards again - Becca Feeken's designs are lovely.
Looking forward to your shows.
Hugs, Rose
Beautiful cards! Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteHi John, stunning cards made with beautiful dies. Looking forward to your shows tonight and tomorrow. Have already set the recorder, lol. Love and hugs,
ReplyDeleteAlison D x
Hi John. Two beautiful cards, very elegant. Looking forward to your shows. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteTwo very beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteGuess what.... Yes I have got to record your shows because I will be out dancing later and two of the shows tomorrow I will be at work!
I love these cards John. Sorry I won't be watching tonight. Still on holiday and today the sun is shining again. We had three days of rain and a very cloudy Saturday before that so lovely to see that big yellow orb in the sky today and the temperature is climbing again.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting and hope all goes well with the show.
D xx
Lovely card
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards looking forward to your shows on recording
Love the Dies
Hug's Lynda xx
OH WOW John these are absolutely stunning, i love them
ReplyDeleteboth but the first is my favourite.
It is so pretty.
I am just off to catch up with the shows.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove both cards and have recorded your shows to watch later. I like the first of these two cards best as I usually made smaller cards.
Lovely cards John!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards John. Managed to watch the 8pm show at 10pm. Really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, sorry I didn't comment on the day, feeling rotten with a cold coming and didn't feel like doing anything. The 2 creations you have shown us are really amazing, so much so that I have ordered the dies before I saw the show last night, I will be watching it again on catch up as I didn't have catch everything, went to bed early, now woke up early and could not get back to sleep, oh well it gives me a chance to catch up. Looking forward to seeing more shows today.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, wow these are two beauties today, would be great as wedding cards.
ReplyDeleteTwo beauties this morning John though I was looking forward to Vintage Friday, I do understand you have had a busy week and will look forward to seeing it on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx