Today is the first day of the launch of my new for 2017 range the language of flowers. This range is designed around d the victorian language ion flowers where different flowers and colours have different meanings. I thought I would start today with the Vintage Rose I hand drew 6 flowers which I then converted into an A6 rubber stamp of the flower alone and an A5 clear stamp set with a selection of frames and flowers that match along with the appropriate sentiments that match the meanings of the flowers and the different colours.
This card shows the new stand alone vintage rose with the new Knotted wood A6 background and the definition of Vintage form the clear stamps set.
The next card shows the vintage rose corners that come form the clear set along with one of the sentiments / sayings form this set.
This card uses the corners stamped and coloured with Graphmaster alcohol markers and cut with the Noble Double pierced background rectangles
Another Flower and clear set tomorrow.
Enjoy...
Morning John, two beautiful cards and gorgeous stamps everyone loves Roses and the wood background stamp wil be so useful, looking forward to see all the others.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Two beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteHi John, two gorgeous cards, love the stamps, and the verse about the roses is brilliant. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John Thank you they are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have fun Kitty.
Beautiful John, look forward to the rest. Joycex
ReplyDeleteYou are very talented. The rise is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamps, gorgeous cards.
Jan
Beautiful stamps and cards.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John. Simply beautiful. The Rose will never go out of fashion. Love the verse as well. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful cards, the stamps are beautiful.
The verse is perfect.
Fantastic work.
Maggie
Fantastic collection John, sure it will be a success. Is there a paper pad also? that would be a very, very nice addition! x
ReplyDeleteLove the new stamps John, you cannot go wrong with flowers. I also love the knotted wood background stamp - simple yet so useful.
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards-great stamps. The wood background is brilliant-very useful.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Wow, love them, deffo on my list. Great makes John, xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John,
ReplyDeleteThe rose design is beautiful, you are very talented, I'm looking forward to seeing the other designs.
Chris xx
Beautiful John. Another Wow!!! Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
B xx
Wow John if this is a sample of the stamps in the set I can't wait to see the rest this is beautiful. I love the vintage feel to the first card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John your cards are stunning. Those are amazing stamps. I have been fascinated by the language of flowers for a long time now. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, you're making me spend more pennies. This is beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest of your collection.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
They're beautiful John. I so love those corners.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John the stamps are brill what you have created well just stunning !!!!
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Different and beautiful !.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John, oh my goodness, I would say I am speechless but silly me I am typing...........such a stunning stamp set, this I have got to have, the rose amazing but the sentiment verse within the heart shape, I have never heard that one but oh so true, I want the whole set including the tree background, love them. Your a true star to come up with these.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good Morning John that is truly beautiful and my mum would have love the rose she loved the deep red ones especially. Im so looking forward to your new set and your shows. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards, John. I love the stamps.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John. Lovely roses and I love the knotted wood background. Really looking forward to seeing more now. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea - language of flowers. Love it. Cards ain't half bad either.
Hope you're enjoying the trade fair.
Hugs, Rose
Good morning John two beautiful cards and stamps I love roses they are my favourite flower Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us in this new collection
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteYour new stamps are beautiful and also your cards.
What a coincidence, yesterday I was just looking for a wood background stamp and had one or two in mind but am going to get yours as it is just what I had in mind, thank you, hope they are available soon.
Thank you John, your new stamps are just great. Can't wait to see what you do with the others.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I love the fact that the main rose is such that it can be cut-into and decoupaged, really lovely, I'm also loving the bark stamp.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Love these stamps John especially the Roses and the bark stamp. Look forward to seeing the rest of the stamps. I am sure they will be just as beautiful. Thank you so much for your hard work.
ReplyDeleteWell you've done it again John. Lovely stamps. What else have you got in store for us. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteAfternoon John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamps, and the cards are lovely too.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Nice stamps and great colouring. The rose really look as though they are 3D.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Absolutely beautiful Are there matching dies too
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards john and loving the new stamps x the verse gave me goosebumps ! Cannot wait to see the others x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
The cards are beautiful, absolutely love the rose and the verse is amazing!! The corner rose stamps are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely love this card john xx i eagerly await seeing the rest of the release xxx
ReplyDeleteOMG John what amazingly gorgeous cards I love floral images and yours are wonderful fabulous colouring and shading beautifully designed, Kate x
ReplyDeleteSo stunning John. Love both cards
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove both Rose cards on show fir us today. Look forward to seeing the rest of your collection.
Hi John I love the roses on both cards looking forward to the rest of your collection
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda Brock
Hi John, loving your new roses stamps and sentiments. Can't wait to see more of your new collection.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good Evening John. Beautiful cards and gorgeous stamps. Looking forward to seeing your other designs. Will defiantly be purchasing these.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards showcasing your new designs beautifully.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Totally amazing John,i love all the detail you have put into this and it looks stunning with that background.
ReplyDelete