Happy Saturday,
I feel like I have overdosed everyone on colouring this week however I do want to try to stick to the days I have promised so its a Saturday Colouring and today I have chosen the clever through the window stamp to die for that matches the window die form Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. I started by colouring the stamped image using a selection of my Graphmaster alcohol pens.
I then cut the window into a pice of coconut white fouantion card then embossed this aperture using the bramble rose 8x8" embossing folder ( new from Creative Expressions) I then used Baked Peach colour cloud blending ink to shed the pattern and, hopefully, make it look like wallpaper.
Next I cut 2 of the window dies and sandwiched them with acetate before cutting them open and placing them back in the frame to create the opening window as shows.
I will demo this technique on Hochanda in March when I will hopefully give you lots of ideas how to use the fab new range from Creative Expressions.
Enjoy...
Morning John, what a beautiful card and lovely cheery colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card, I like the view through the window.
Have a great day
Maggie
Lovely card John. Can't wait for your show in March it's nice to have something to look forward to. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful John!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Love the card , John. Never too much colouring for me.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card, really waiting to see your wonderful ideas in March.
Jan
Beautiful card John, great colouring and I love the look of that new embossing folder.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Great card John and the colouring is beautiful again. I like the idea of the view through the window.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend
Chris xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, very cheering for a cold Saturday morning (there is a dusting of snow on the top of the car!)
B xx
Brilliant card-love the picture you can see through the window.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Gorgeous, your colouring is great . xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh such a beautiful card, and yes it does look like wallpaper the way you have done it, and I will be watching in March, need to have lots of ideas.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
I like the wallpaper look. Very clever!
ReplyDeleteA great idea
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, this window die looks great shown this way. Looking forward to March!!!!
Love and crafty hugs to all
TinaT xxxx
Hi John. A lovely card for a sunny spring day. It brightens up a grey snowy day out here in Kent. This die is such a clever idea for making cards looking out or looking in through the window. Looking forward to seeing the demos.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, beautiful colouring, a great card that makes us all hope spring will arrive soon, especially as today is cold and grey with a light white covering. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful.
Lydia
x
Hi John. Nice cheerful card today. I love idea of looking through the window, lots of possibilities. Keep warm. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteI've really enjoyed the "coloured" cards, John. This is great.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good Morning John, a really fabulous card love the scene behind the window and the embossed background. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteCan't have too much colouring, shows you're enjoying it. SueL x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John, but you and Sue are not going to tempt me lol. I realty want to complete some of my other sets (as each set works so well together) before buying any new ones. Tempting as that may be lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love this die, top of my wish list although am trying to just use the stuff I already have in my stash this year! Don't suppose that will last long!
Am loving all your colouring and hope to achieve your standard sometime.
A lovely card John does look like wallpaper the window and the scene through the window is great that could be changed many times great
ReplyDeleteLove June xxxxx
Hi John. Gorgeous card. Love the picture through the window idea and your colouring is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John this is beautiful, I think anyone would love to receive this card. When I see your cards I do wish I could colour as beautifully as you do.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John Beautiful cardand love the window opening and look forward to seeing this one in demo.
ReplyDeletejeanie.e
fantastic card john xx i think i am going to have to put this die on my to get list xxx
ReplyDeleteWow John this is a stunning card I love the scene behind the window. Oh dear this means more things on my wish list. Have a great weekend enjoy your stamps from Julia. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning card John, stamping and colouring are my thing so you can never do enough for me, I just love this creation, Kate x
ReplyDeleteI like your coloring pieces. I also seem to be drawn to door and window cards at this time. I need more design inspiration for the doors and windows. Hope you will share more of your ideas. Wishing you a terrific weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi John, The concept for the door/window opening dies is fantastic, lots of scope for 'views' into or out of the window or door.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove today's card and indeed the embossing does look like wallpaper. Look forward to seeing what you do with these new dies.
It;s a great card and I love window dies which show a scene behind. Many thanks
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card looking through the lovely window! I bought this Die ! Your background does remind me of wallpaper! Thank you.
Love Myra
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card today. Seem to have missed your blog on Friday, and just want to say the card you posted on that day is exquisite. Right up my street.
Hugs, Rose
Very interesting card John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful through the window card John, good colouring in :)
ReplyDeletehugs Maria x
john i love this window card, your colouring is perfect
ReplyDeleteand one can never have too much of it.
I have my eye on getting this window die and you have convinced me even more that i must have it lol
Beautiful card John and excellent colouring. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Love the setting that you have created.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely no overdose taken here! Love the effect you've created
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John. Definitely not too much colouring this week. The window die is on my must have list.
ReplyDeleteD xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow this card is gorgeous love the window Die & embossing folder is lovely
& your colouring just perfect it's all fabulous I love it.
🤗Lynda Brock xx