Well it is the last day my stamp release for spring 2017 and the last flower the honeysuckle! There is, as with the rest of the collection, a large spray of honeysuckle as well as a clear set with smaller flowers and sentiments / meanings.
Here is the clear set followed by the large A6 Honeysuckle spray. This one is great for colourists however there is enough detail for it to look great just stamped!.
I hope you have enjoyed your glimpse into the Language of flowers they should be available in retail stores and online form this week. I will be demoing these on Hochanda at the end of may beginning of April.
Enjoy...


Wow John, you have captured that Honeysuckle just right, a really difficult flower to draw I should imagine. Your two cards are beautiful too.
ReplyDeleteChris xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the honeysuckle stamps and what you have created with them.
Maggie
Very pretty! I love honeysuckle. I have a lot of it in my garden - in fact, I think it's taking over. xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John. What a fantastic range of stamps. This one is particularly nice.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Sunday.
Donna
Hi John. Think you have saved the best until last. I love it!!
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThe stamps look great. Looking forward to your demos, guess that will me end of March!
B xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother wonderful example of your superb artist work in these super stamps.
I can see all these being so very popular in the shops.
Sadly no craft shops in my town any more so I will have to buy from Julia as I usually do with CE products.
Wonderful card and your design is very lovely too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
What gorgeous art work. I love honeysuckle. Well done on a wonderful set.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Love both cards, John. Great stamps.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful.
Lydia
X
Honeysuckle reminds me of my childhood. My Mum loved it and it was e erywhere around our house and garden. Beautifully drawn John. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John.Thank-you for showing us your lovely spring collection.You must be very proud.Joycex
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards-both very different but lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John love the honeysuckle it's a brill stamp and your colouring wow !!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
A lovely collection of stamps John I love how they work for colourists and non-colourists. Today's cards are very inspiring. I shall be second guessing what you have used for the Summer collection (got to keep the brain cells ticking over!) hee hee!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a stunning collection all these new stamps are, I am not going to tell you my favourite because they are all up there in no. 1 spot. Love the samples you have made and the inspiration you have given us.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card , i am not too good at coloring that is why i am in awe of your lovely collection of stamps , i am sure they will be a best seller .
Elaine H X
Hi John, a really beautiful set of cards. I love honeysuckle, so I think this will be one of my favourite sets. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John and what a wonderful range of stamps. I think the honeysuckle and rose are my favourites. Looking forward to your demos and samples.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good Morning John a fabulous image beautifully drawn and a stunning card result. hugs Shirleyx
ReplyDeleteLovely drawing John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI'm with Wendy - beautiful drawing and lovely card.
Hugs, Rose
Now I am confused - I think maybe this one is my favourite lol. Just love them all John. Looking forward to tonight's show though I am away during the whole of March so unless I can pick them up on my tiny ipad then I will miss them (Hochanda doesn't publish the shows more than 7 days ahead so I cannot record them to watch later).
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
Hugs to all
Helen xx
Both cards are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John, more lovely stamps and two beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards. Your creations have been so gorgeous and colourful
June x
Hi John lovely card & stamp the honeysuckle looks so real it must have been a tricky flower to draw Your new collection is beautiful
ReplyDeleteYour drawings are brilliant John. Love the honeysuckle. Thank you for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteYour Lanuage of Flowers, Spring release stamps are awesome. Congratuations.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Beautiful card, beautiful stamps.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
This stamp release Language of Flowers is amazing! The stamps for the flowers are so detailed and the coordinating stamps are spot on as well. Well done! Looking forward to more new releases.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful set of stamps john x lovely cards too x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John your card is gorgeous I love the stamps they are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit rushed tonight but I wanted to say that I think your stamps are beautiful!! The honeysuckle one is really different too! A great selection of Dies. Thank you!
Love Myra
Hi John
ReplyDeletevery different flower to see on a stamp, love it. x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
You can almost smell the lovely perfume of the honeysuckle. We have 3 and its lovely on a Summer evening to get the waft of them.