Ive been given the privilege of launching the Brand New collection of Papercuts Dies by Creative Expressions and to celebrate you can win one of the dies launched! Over the next 3 days I will be posting twice a day at 6am and 6pm and each post has at least one chance to receive a free die. This is how it works simply leave a comment and i will pick one comment at random from each post ( and more on posts that giveaway more than 1 die) The winners will be announced on an extra post on Sunday at 6pm!
This first post shows the amazing new Wildflower Frame die set. The idea behind the paper cuts dies ( some of you may remember the Christmas Papercuts dies that I demoed on Hochanda last year) is that they give the look of hand cut images the style that people spend hours over using a craft knife. The difference is you get the naive hand drawn look in an image that takes seconds to cut a real win.
To win this die simply leave a comment on today's post!
back at 6pm!

Morning John, what a gorgeous card and a fabulous die definately a must have.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow how different, this die makes a wonderful card.
Jan
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and fabulous die. Definitely one to add to the shopping list. Hope you had a good journey home.
Have a great day.
Happy crafting and see you at six o clock.
D xx
John what a beautiful die and such a lovely card you've created. A promising few days to come!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
How fantastic are these dies!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to 6pm.
Sheila
Morning John, oh WOW what a fantastic idea these paper cuts collections are, I didn't realise they were bringing out new sets, I have some of the Christmas ones and used them a lot last year, looks like I need to have a look at these new ones. I really like what you have done on this card, the blue card stock really does show them to perfection, love it and now have to wait until 6pm to see the next one. Oh and pleased that you had a great time in Frankfurt and arrived home safely, hope you managed to get a lie in this morning.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, and thank you for the opportunity to win the dies.
Maggie
Stunning die, can't wait to see more of this collection.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John what a beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous I must say I love this die as it is different
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
Debs xxx
Wow John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, and the new die looks like it's going to be part of another great collection. I love the way you have layered it up and the colours remind me of Wedgewood.
Have a great day
Chris xx
Good morning John, wow looks like it's going to be another fabulous die launch!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lyndaxxx
Good morning John your card is gorgeous. I just love those dies they are so different. I can't wait to see what else is in the collection. It is all very exciting. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, I hope you are not too exhausted after your trip to Frankfurt. I like this concept, and love the card you have done. I will be back at 6. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLove this die set John.Looking forward to next posting.Joycex
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card & such a great idea(the Dies). Looking forward to seeing the next post.
ReplyDeleteMichele
What a great die set and the beautiful card that you have made using it. Definitely one for me.
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely card-and the die is so different.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis looks a lovely set of dies, I missed them at Christmas due to my husband being seriously ill and not really crafted since.
These give the impression of being lazar cut - fantastic.
Hope you enjoyed Frankfurt.
Can't wait for 6 o'clock.
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx
I love the Paper Cuts dies and this is a beautiful card John. I had the reindeer die at Christmas(after seeing you demo it on Hochanda!)and I loved it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty. I love the effect the paper cut die gives, and as you say, so easily. Can't wait to se the rest.
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful card and die John , so unusual.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Very pretty card. Some of these Papercuts dies are really lovely and are quite different.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Good Morning John, great card, have not got any paper cuts dies think I might have to get one.
ReplyDeleteWendy IOW Downes
Gorgeous card and dies. Different looking.
ReplyDeleteHugs
CraftyJacq
XX
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and great dies. I loved the Christmas paper cuts dies, so am looking forward to seeing the rest of the launch.
B xx
I couldnt work out how these dies worked. But your stunning card shows how beautifully:0)
ReplyDeleteSandy (tort)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the card, and these dies are so unique, I am looking forward to seeing some more from you
Pat x
Morning John, Oh Wow !! this is so different, I love it !! I love frames on my cards, I put one on every card, and this is a picture frame, so very pretty and I love how you have done the central image cutaway too, very pretty. I would love to win one of these fabulous die sets.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
What a beautiful card, love the colours
ReplyDeleteWow a stunning card
ReplyDeleteLesley
Beautiful card John, and the die is stunning. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Loving the look of these new dies. Can't wait to see the rest. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John, the last card looks fab, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, this die would make a lovely photograph frame.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
This card is beautiful John love it very different but fab
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
What a stunning frame this die makes. Great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWhat is C/E doing to us first a launch from Sue and now you, credit card is going to be groaning.
Love the card and the dies look interesting too.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card and dies.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the frame on this card. They remind me a little bit of those old mounts people used to use to frame photographs.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,I saw this die in the photographs you showed of the show you were attending and thought it was fantastic; thankfully it will be something coming to us shortly. Love the card. Wakey L
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a clever idea this is. Love it. And your card is beautiful. Hugs, Diane (Cards2Di4) x
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John wow CE are really going places with this new die, I love everything about it, the diecut edge looks so pretty and the bouquet in the middle is beautiful Youve created a stunning card and I would love to own one. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Jojn,
ReplyDeletehave been on the lookout for this die ever since I saw it on your sneak peeks........ Surely NOBODY would attempt to cut this out with a craft knife!!??
Loving the card.
Different but what a nice surprise. Can think of a few friends that I would use this for.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John what a beautiful card I love this die set how lovely to have a chance to win it! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWow these dies are stunning and fantastic for making a quick elegant card.
This is lovely John I can see these dies going on my want/need list as well.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John wow this is something different and looks great. Looking forward to seeing the whole collection. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteWow, wow, wow, I love this frame die. Such a pretty card to show it off but would be a really useful one in my stash I can see. Now I had just convinced myself that I could manage with out yet another collection, as I need to try and finish collecting the ones I already have a bit of lol. This is just so different though - nothing in the pot even vaguely similar.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good journey home yesterday
Hugs
Helen xx
Wow John, this is a fabulous die, I love it and your card
ReplyDeletewow these are stunning can see them being very useful love the sample x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous die John and gorgeous card as well, you look like you had a great time in Germany, hugs Johanna from Widnes
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGlad you got home safely! A very nice Frame and would be excellent for maybe a quicker card and one easier to post! Love what you have done with it. Thank you.
Love Myra
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card made with a beautiful die.
I can see lots, and lots of uses for this super die.
Great colour choice for your card too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Love this one and the colours you have used are gorgeous xXx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Love it. Bought two of the paper cut dies at Christmas and used them a lot. Looking forward to seeing all this collection.
ReplyDeleteHi John, gorgeous flower frame. Beautiful card !
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Not bought any of these papercut dies, but this one look fab, just might seek it out...a beautiful card here John....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card john x the die reminds me of an expensive sheet of laser cut paper that you can only use once so really impressed you can get all this detail in a die x its beautiful x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Awesome die! So is your gorgeous card! xxx
ReplyDeleteLove rhe blue, so calming. I love this postive and negative effect, could also suit mens cards
ReplyDeletecarole eaton Stourbridge
This die is fabulous! So many possibilities. I can see die cutting it and using it as a stencil, too. Definately on my wish list!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John, and a GREAT set of dies!!!! These will be a winner in any collection!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI was looking at these days only 2 days ago and thought how fabulous they were!
I love how you've created a step-down on your card, colours and design is beautiful
June x
Beautiful die and gorgeous card. These dies look like they will be so useful.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty.... I like the idea of making it look inlaid. Enjoy your blog, you have great ideas.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Really like the look of this die.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Wow, what a brilliant die, this card is so beautiful. Thank you, John for the chance to win !!
ReplyDeleteWow John this card and die are absolutely amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love the detail and the wild flowers look gorgeous cut into a frame.
And an added bonus with the centre die, it's like getting two for one making them
fantastic value.
It looks so intricate and I can see people getting a lot of use out of this, and
what a wonderful opportunity you are giving us with a chance to win one.
love this one, looking forward to seeing the next one
This card is really great, different and elegant. Thanks for giving us a chance to win some freebies. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely die, I could do such a lot with this if I was lucky enough to win! Take care.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John xx gorgeous card. Looking forward to seeing the others in this set xx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John xx really love this die, caught my eye the other day, when you gave us a sneak peak lol xx love Kim D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful die John, so unusual and usable. Crafty Regards Julie Kay
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, love the die cut very different.
ReplyDeleteYvonne
Lovely card showcasing the new Papercuts Dies by Creative Expressions' Wildflower Frame. What a nice honor for you to be granted the privilege of launching this new collection. Looking forward to seeing more of the collection.
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely card and die.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John,
ReplyDeletewhat a bonnie colour of blue card that you have used this die on flower, such a pretty colour and the die cut image is beautiful. It would look really nice with one of your wee verses in the middle of it. It looks like rosehips, and red hot pokers(sorry i can't remember their real name), lupins and daisies that have been the pattern etched into the design, nice for a nice card for get well or thinking or you or sympathy i think, well that;s the occasions that i would use it for. Thank you John for a lovely idea,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil village)
Hi John what a lovely surprise a beautiful card and a new Die Brilliant look forward to seeing more in this set .
ReplyDeleteThank you .jeanie .e
Hi John, love this card, what a beautiful die set.
ReplyDeleteDorthy
Such a pretty card, what a lovely idea for framing a special image.
ReplyDeleteLove
Maggie (Yorkite)
What a gorgeous die, and a beautiful card john. Loved the xmas papercuts so I must have these lol x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card I love this Die so different & the card made in my favourite colour's too. Beautiful
Hug's Lynda Brock xx
I love this new die, and your card, and look forward to seeing the rest of the collection -with fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteHi John, this is such a pretty die, I wasn't fussy over their last release but I do like this one.
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card as usual. Used the papercuts at Christmas so looking forward to see what else you are going to show us
Beautiful new dies, & love the card
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA beauty of a card today. Like the new die set, a nice concept. Somehow I missed you showing these at Christmas. Looking forward to seeing more and to seeing you demo them on Hochanda
Beverly in the USA
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA beauty of a card today. Like the new die set, a nice concept. Somehow I missed you showing these at Christmas. Looking forward to seeing more and to seeing you demo them on Hochanda
Beverly in the USA
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, and love the idea of these new dies. Look forwarding to seeing more of these.
Evening John
ReplyDeleteReally lovely card. Think I missed this range. But it looks like a nice range. I was privileged to see some paper cutting in China and the designs were outstanding
Donna
I love Sues dies but these look really good. Looking forward to the launch.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful dies, not seen anything like these but they are beautiful
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, what a great idea this Die is, it creates a beautiful frame for the focal point.
ReplyDeleteI love your demos on Hochanda and I look in every day for your posts to inspire me. Great stuff.
ReplyDeleteLuv M
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteYou have made this die look so much more with your stunning card. Beautiful!
Ang x
Ps , don't include me in the draw.
Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteReally unusual die, very delicate looking.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteOooh these look different. Very intricate and so pretty x
What great dies. I love how they create a frame and the colour is lovely too. Karen x
ReplyDeleteOh my!!!! Amazing die, love how it creates the frame with the wonderful center!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn, I really admire your cards that I've seen on Pinterest. No wonder they chose you to release these gorgeous dies
ReplyDeleteThese dies are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love it I look forward to seeing the rest of the collection xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletejust happens to be my favoutire in the range ! so gtrat design to start with. Your card and blog are very inspiring. x
Simply stuffing
ReplyDeleteA stunning die that goes perfectly on your lovely card. I really love these intricate dies....Rosie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, missed yesterday's posts totally - beyond my control, so don't expect to be entered in the draw for this but have to comment on how lovely this is
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John, this card is absolutely stunning. Well done and thank you for all the inspiration. Craft Owl by the Sea in north Norfolk.
ReplyDeleteStunning card. Love the border.
ReplyDeleteLuv
Karen xx
Yes please, perfect for many occasions
ReplyDeleteGosh I could think of so many uses for these dies. Amazing
ReplyDeleteA lovely die to produce beautiful cards for any occasion.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card. This frame is beautiful for a sentiment, butterflies, flowers etc. Very versatile. Love it x
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Incredible John - I've attempted paper cutting but quickly gave up as I was hopeless! These dies will make a dream come true x
ReplyDeleteHi John.This die is fabulous.I did try this technique with a craft knife a few years ago.It took forever,so this die is so much easier.Love your card as always xxx. Jeanne L
ReplyDeleteLove the butterflies and love the colours on this card!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThe paper cut frame is stunning. I have some of the Christmas range and love them.
Thank you for sharing.
Véronique L