I hope you all don't mind but the shows this week mean that I haven't been able to finish the Vintage Friday for this week However I will post this on Sunday instead!
I thought I would share 2 more samples from this weeks Spellbinders shows starting with this card which was the last demo on last nights show so if you want to see how this one was made simply click on rewind for 7pm Thursday!
I used the Spellbinders Stripe swirl panel to make this the background and main panel is made using this die simply repeated for the background and used with the outline die for the main element.
The centrepiece is made up from the Lacework buttons and the d-lite heart die that was on the show.
The second card is made using the same panel this time cut into a gate fold card with the dot matrix embossing folder and baked peach colour cloud on the insert. I used the medallion 6 D-lite die for the closure along with more of the lacework buttons.
Ingredients:
Spellbinders Swirl stripe panel
Spellbinders Lacework buttons
Spellbinders Medallion 6
Enjoy...
Morning John, two gorgeous cards and your shows were great.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Two lovely cards John. Shows were great and very inspiring.Thank-you.Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards today.
I loved the demos on the shows I did manage to watch.
Will have to watch the others on catch up.
Have a great day
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards,watched most of your shows. I enjoyed them thanks.
Jan
Morning John
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your shows and you have me hooked on the rose blooms embossing folder. I'm off to the make it show next week so hopefully one of the stands will" have it. Xxx
Two fabulous cards. Loved the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John, fab cards, loved the shows, the dies are really beautiful. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards. I planned on having a crafty day yesterday whilst watching your shows but unfortunately life took over again and I missed them all. So it will be catch up at the weekend as I'm at work today.
Hugs
Chris xx
Morning John, how I so enjoyed your Hochanda shows yesterday, loved the creations you made and the tips to all of us, if you have not seen the shows you can still get them on catch up, via the internet on hochanda.com, so useful. You have shown 2 of the lovely creations here, thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Two stunning cards, looking forward to catching up on your shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDelete2 wonderful and very super design cards.
They are just perfectly created and the colours used are fab.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Lovely cards and I enjoyed your shows. I always pick up plenty of hints and tips. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards and shows.
B xx
Hi John this is a stunning card those dies are amazing. I really enjoyed your shows. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Watched yours shows. They were great. Love the first card. Have a great weekend. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLoving both cards John, just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the shows. Great card.
Lydia
X
Two gorgeous cards John, you're very busy! Enjoyed your shows too!
ReplyDeleteJune x
Two beautiful cards It's lovely to see some of the D-Lite dies on show I'm sure I could recreate some of these with my existing dies eg Striplets, other Medallions etc
ReplyDeleteI'm still playing catch up on your shows
Two beautiful cards. The gatefold one would make a beautiful wedding invitation. Enjoyed the shows very much.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John I love what youve done with that gatefold one, I wasnt expecting the surprise, its just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteJust watched you making this beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteHad a trip to CE towers yesterday - someone's been busy with the show boards for the trade show. Great to see.
Anne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific bogof but the love the first one in particular. A real "John" card.
Congratulations on the sellouts on the shows.
Ang x
Hello John
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards watched your show demos excellent & Congratlations on you sell outs.
Hug's Lynda Brock xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSaw you demonstration this card last night, terrific show.
Love how you have created the gatefold card, it's so nice.
Morning John, love this card, but missed your demo of it last night so off to watch it now.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Love the card nice to see the dies back brilliant show thank you
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks xxxx
Beautiful cards sir J, loved the shows xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful very golden!
ReplyDeleteStunning cards john x enjoyed your shows so much x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
A very luxurious looking card John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHoping to catch up with one of your shows this evening. Jet lagged today after flight overnight from Perth to Dubai. Home tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove today's.
Jan
Northampton
Lovely cards. I enjoyed your shows on Hochanda featuring the designs of Becca Feeken. She is one of my favorite designers.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother two lovely cards! I particularly like the first one. Still have some Shows with which to catch up! No need to apologise you have been extremely busy and it's lovely to see the fruits of your labour!
Love Myra
Both lovely John. Great programmes
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards again from the Spellbinders dies you showcased on your shows. I've watched a couple but loved how you showed us different techniques.
These are both gorgeous John i can't possibly pick a favourite.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the shows too.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove today's offerings and also yesterday's. I had a hiccup with the hotel wifi yesterday so couldn't leave a comment.
Hope the shows all went well.
D xx
Both lovely cards John. Saw you making these. Enjoyed all the shows. Thank you for sharing these these.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely enjoying your spellbinders cards John.
ReplyDelete