Happy Thursday Eveneing!
The second die launched form the paper cuts die range is the butterfly Circle die. Again if you love this die and would like to win it simply leave a comment below and one comment will be chosen at random ( don't forget to leave your name if you post anonymously) to win this die!
Here's a picture of the die cut simply, as intended, into white card though I love playing with dies and seeing what I can get form them so I have loads of sample to share with you of this die!
Leave a comment below to win this die! Back with another Giveaway tomorrow morning at 6am!
Enjoy...

gorgeous card john xx now i have seen them they are all now on my wish list xx
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card John I love how you used the half circle and made it into a circle. Christine S.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards John xx love Kim D
ReplyDeleteI love any dies with butterflies on and this is no exception. Lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northmpton)
Wow! Really love this butterfly die set & card
ReplyDeleteOh wow John this is a gorgeous card that die set is amazing. I do love butterflies on cards what is not to like? Enjoy the rest of the evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteAgain a lovely die set very versatile.Joycex
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely John this set of dies is beautiful thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
I do like anything that includes butterflies so this is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteEvening John,
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good day.
What a fabulous die set. I love butterflies and can see all sorts of possibilities with it. A very useful addition to anybody's stash. I love the cards you've made with it too.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Crafty hugs.
D xx
Good Evening John that is stunning I love how youve used that die twice, it makes a really fabulous circle and the butterflies are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty. These days appear to be really intricate. Can't wait to see you demo them.
Beverly in the USA
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWOW, this is a beautiful die set and I totally love the result you've designed for your decadent card!
June x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThese dies are so different and delicate. I would love the chance to win one
Pat x
Hi John I think the card & die are gorgeous I love the butterflies & the little ladybird
ReplyDeleteCor, these look interesting. SueL x
ReplyDeleteEvening John, what a beautiful circular pattern this die makes, it is specifically pretty and you have the additional bonus of the butterflies, another one for my wish list. Thank you for bringing this die to us.
ReplyDeleteGood luck everyone.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxxx
Love butterflies on cards John so this is a must. Thank you for giving this away. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This is gorgeous. Butterflies will never go out of fashion.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to the morning to see what you have in store for us.
Sheila
Georgeous card. I'm really liking this range.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. Love how you've cut this Die and made it into a circle. Look forward to see what else you come up with for this Die. Thanks for doing this giveaway.
Simply gorgeous card and a wonderful die, thanks for the chance to win
ReplyDeleteHi John Gorgeous card and such a pretty die looking forward to seeing more tomorrow so different thank you .
ReplyDeletejeanie.e
Wow-gorgeous card & beautiful die.
ReplyDeleteMichele
That one's gorgeous. Butterflies seem to be everywhere just now.
ReplyDeleteJohn, v nice die; lots of possibilities to snip into and use. Lovely card as always.
ReplyDeleteWakeyL
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow this is fabulous, love it!
B xx
I love the card and the die Tank you for cutting it in white to be able to see the detail
ReplyDeleteI love Butterflies, and this Die is really different. You have created a stunning card using the Butterfly Circle Die. xx
ReplyDeleteHello John, love this card, a really fab die, and the monochrome look is always striking. Bx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful design and the detail of the cut is amazing. I think it will be quite versatile as the semi circle can be repeated in different ways.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards john x lovely intricate detailing on the dies simply stunning x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Wonderful John, I love the fact we have a ladybird and a bee included in the set and I think with the popularity of butterflies then this one is going to be a real hit.
ReplyDeleteAlso thank you for giving us the chance to win a set (I am not ususally a lucky person in draws but it will be lovely for who ever gets chosen.)
Lovely die John, can't go wrong with butterflies
ReplyDeleteEvening John I'm loving the new dies and the design of this
ReplyDeleteCard is gorgeous looking forward to seeing what you have for us tomorrow
Hugs
Debs xx
So pretty John but then I love everything to do with butterflies.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very pretty die, and such a lovely card made from it.
I love black and white cards as they look so classy and lovely.
I'm sure tomorrows dies will be wonderful too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
John, this is such a beautiful card and die. I just love butterflies. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, love the die looks great in black and white. It makes such a beautiful card
Jan x
What an awesome die and I loved seeing how you used it! Looking forward to seeing more! xxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely straightforward and effective die and 2 fab cards to show it off.
Ang x
PS.....Don't include me in the draws.
What an unusual die and card -lovely - I can see a lot of uses for this die too.
ReplyDeletejanetannc
What a great card and die set
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and that die is certainly different!!!
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteOh my oh my. This is georgeous and I love the details in the butterflies. I just love butterflies!!!
Ur card is stunning too I bet there's a lot of versatility in this one too xx
Good evening John, great card and a beautiful die.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty Die - it has butterflies! Lol!
Lovely cards too.
Love Myra
What a superb die that is. Another winner from Craft Creations
ReplyDeleteStunning card. Classic and elegant. Love it. Karen x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, these dies would be brilliant for quick cards as they do all the work for you and look very classy
ReplyDeleteJohn this is such a beautiful die, classy yet elegant.
ReplyDeleteHi John sorry I'm late lost the internet.
ReplyDeleteWow this is my kind of Die I love butterflies. Your card is gorgeous. This is a must buy Die for me.
Hug's Lynda Brock xx
Hi John, another beautiful die!!! Love butterflies!!!
ReplyDeleteLoopy Lyndaxxx
Love the butterflies. Beautiful die!
ReplyDeleteLovely die John and you've used it so well on the card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, a gorgeous card and very versatile due set.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Gorgeous card, I love butterflies on a card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Gorgeous card and die butterflies are lovely xx
ReplyDeleteLovely and very stylish card, love the versatility of the semi circle shape also. x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSorry, a bit late commenting, but I have to say that this die is beautiful and I love the two different effects on your cards. This is definitely one on my list.
Chris xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteJust realised I missed this post yesterday.
This butterfly die set is gorgeous, and I love what you have created with it.
Off to check today's post.
Maggie
How amazing is this, it looks so fresh and totally gorgeous, everyone would love to receive a card like this!
ReplyDeleteThis one is mine John, you know what I'm like for butterflies, xxxx
ReplyDeleteFab cards and die set. Love butterflies, have one tattooed on my back!! Gill xx
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful die. used simply but effectively.
ReplyDeleteHi John, better late than never, lost my evening somewhere. I do like this one, the butterfly's are lovely. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove butterflies so this die set really appeals to me.
Beautiful card.
Lydia
X
Hi John butterflies are always winners and I like the way you can use it on its own or make the circle. Very useful love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Wow !! how different are these dies, really gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Another gorgeous die and card with butterflies. I just love anything with butterflies....L Rosie xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards John, loving this die .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John as I have already said I missed yesterdays posts, but really could not let this one pass without a comment, I think this is really beautiful and hopefully will see some more of this if you demo. it at a later date, not only do you get the beautiful butterflies and butterflies background but a ladybird as well, fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely die and card John Johanna from Widnes
ReplyDeleteFab card and a great die.x
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough of butterflies so this die will suit me well !! Love the card too.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks.
john this is one pretty die, i love that it can be used as it is or be cut twice to give a full die cut pattern.
ReplyDeleteLove your sample card too, i know from all of your posts you are going to come up with some wonderful cards and demos using all of these die.
Wow, this die is absolutely stunning, looks so beautiful die cut
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Oh wow this die is brill. So Pretty for soooooooo many uses
ReplyDeletefrom Maeve
Good afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty die although i'm not a black lover at all but i could see with a black shadow giving just a glimpse of it , but it is a really pretty die.
thank you John
With love and craft hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Very lovely die!!!
ReplyDeleteI think this butterfly die set is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty. I love your card.
ReplyDeleteHi John, gorgeous die and beautiful card, love these new dies.
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Stunning die John and some lovely cards. Who don't love butterflies !
ReplyDeleteMaria x
You can never go wrong with butterflies. Love this type of die that cuts into the card
ReplyDeleteLuv
Karen xx
I love this one with the butterflies. Another gotta have!
ReplyDeleteI just love butterflies and this just fits the bill, a truly beautiful card John....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous die and cards! I've added this to my wish list :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dies who can resist a butterfly?
ReplyDeleteA brilliant concept - I think I'm going to like these.
ReplyDeleteKentish Sue
Wow beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Beautiful die.
ReplyDeleteHugs
CraftyJacq
XX
Butterflies fluttering everywhere!!!!
ReplyDeletexx
So pretty John, I love the way you have cut 2 to make a circle. x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great new collection. The Butterfly circle is so pretty and I love the little extras.
Thank you for giving us the chance of winning a set.
Véronique L