Happy Thursday,
I am am back on Hochanda today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and final call at 7pm with the Spellbinders Amazing Grace one Day Special. I thought I would share a couple more sample,es from the shows with you today. These are demo cards that I am hoping to get through today so tune in off you want to see how these are made!
This first card is made using the Rose Blooms embossing folder and Colour Cloud blending inks I love the way the smoothies and the colour cloud colour the folder making it look like a stamped background.
I wanted to show off the background so a simple card using the filigree side pocket to 'hold' the piece in place. I used another of the sentiment dies across the front.
the second card is a little more subtle and smaller.
This card uses the ornamental crest die cut down, i will be demoing this technique, to make a smaller card.
Join me form 9am this morning to see how these and many other were made!
Ingredients:
Dies - Spellbinders Ornamental Crest
spellbinders Lacework Buttons
Spellbinders Filigree side pocket
Card - Foundations card antique pearl gold, coconut white.
Embossing - Rose Blooms 5 x 7 embossing folder.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely cards looking forward to the shows.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, two beautiful cards today like the smaller subtle one but the bright colours are lovely too. Have recorder all set still have last nights to watch so looking forward to later and sit and catch up.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, very pretty cards, love the design with the roses. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards John,really like the roses embossing folder.Great show last night,recorder set for today's. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John and I will be recording your shows xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteTwo more different cards today both lovely.I really like the rose embossing folder.
Jan
Morning John, 2 absolute beauties today, thank you so much for bringing spellbinders back for us, I think they were the first dies I ever bought, and the rose embossing folder is a particular favourite of mine, I have got some that I prepared a few months ago and have not done anything with yet, now you have given me an idea, your a star, will be watching in a couple of hours time.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Two great cards John, especially like what you have done with the rose blooms embossing folder. Just watching last nights show that I recorded. Looking forward to today's.
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, especially the second one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John your cards are stunning. I love them both. I am looking forward to watching your shows today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo pretty cards
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John,
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching you today.
Chris xx
Gorgeous John, xx
ReplyDeleteCatching up on last nights show as we type, xxx
Hi John. I am afraid a badly blocked kitchen sink prevented me from watching last night. Thank goodness for catch up. Love your samples today, especially the second one. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous cards John, ordered the embossing folders, feel some more orders coming on today.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards. I'm recording your shows to watch later.
B xx
Two lovely cards ,the second one is a beauty .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Two lovely cards today John, and looking forward to seeing all the shows. Last nights is recorded and all the others are set to record so this afternoon, I shall get out my stitching, put my feet up and relax with you on tv.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards this morning, I'm favouring the second only just a little more
Enjoy your shows today as I will later
June x
Just watching the first show - some great ideas. Two lovely cards this morning.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
The cards are brill John love spellbinder having them back is great see you at 9am
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, enjoyed the show last night.
Lydia
X
Lovely cards John. I enjoyed last night's show and will be watching again today. I was one of the lucky people who got hold of the Rose Blooms embossing folder last time, and I remember you showing how to colour it and then do it with gilding polish. It gives a wonderful effect!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletelovely cards made with lovely dies. I'm like you Becca Feeken and Sue Wilson are the ones whose blogs I first followed and do still.
Enjoyed the show last night and looking forward to today's.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely spring colours to lift us today. The second card is very opulent too.
Good Morning John beautiful cards today, love the colours on the first one, and the second is very classy. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards today. Love how you've coloured the bed of roses embossing folder. I don't have the Die you've used on the first but have something by Spellbinders that is quite similar which us one of there gold sets.
Hi John,Super demo's ,got the ODS,Embossing folders and paper pad so now eagerly awaiting their arrival.Just love the whole idea of this set. Take care Love Barbara Dxx
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards john and fab shows xxx
ReplyDeleteBoth lovely cards John. So enjoying the shows.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for my lovely prize -Winter Posy- which arrived today.
Love Valxxx
Two very different cards I will look forward to "catchingup" with the shows later
ReplyDeleteI like the background a lot. It would be great if they had a bunch of texture background like this. I will have to go look.😊 CheeieO
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards john x really enjoying your shows and brilliant demos as usual x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Wonderful cards John!
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards John. Love the first one best. Enjoyed the shows today. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful card's John love the dies
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGreat shows. The first card is a bit heavy on the corner action for me so the second one is my favourite, very elegant.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Love both of these especially the first one.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton