Saturday Colouring has been postponed till monday to allow for the chance to win one of the stunning new Papercuts collection dies form Creative Expressions. Don't worry I have samples of colouring and die cutting of the New Collection of Craft dies designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions to share with you all from Monday!
Back to the giveaway and here are the last 2 oval dies form the range the Mix it Up and the Towering Teacups beautiful dies that cut the intricate yet Niave patterns you would get from hours of cutting with a craft knife or scalpel!
Idk you would like to be in with a chance to win either of these dies simply leave a comment below and I will announce the winners ( chosen at random from each post) on Sunday evening ( tomorrow) at 6pm!

Back with another chance to win at 6pm today!
Enjoy...

Morning John another two wonderful designs I love the
ReplyDeleteThemes of these new dies.
Have a lovely day and see you later
Debs xx
Two more lovely dies John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, two fantastic cards and the baking die will be ideal for one of my daughters as she loves to bake.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
What quirky dies I know straight away who I would be making cards for with both of these dies xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI do like all of these die sets so far, and can see what I can use them for ( in my head) so many ideas.
Looking forward to seeing what you have to show us next.
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking just how many of my friends love baking these dies are just so different.I love them.
Jan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteboth dies look great used as cards, it's helpful to see them cut instead of just in a packet. See you at 6pm ! x
Good morning John, two more beautys!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lyndaxxx
Morning John, two beautiful dies this morning, so wonderful that they can be easily cut out on our die cutting machines, for many of us we just could not do this sort of thing with a craft knife (now are slightly older and our arthritis plays up), so these dies are so useful, thank you for bringing them to us.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to everyone on the blog, see you later.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, these dies are truly incredible - I'm falling in love with them all.
ReplyDeleteThese dies are amazing, I just love the effect they have as you have shown here. The wish list gets longer and the bank balance gets shorter! Is that you call balance?
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Two great dies again John. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThank you for showing us two very useful dies this morning. I like them both and can't wait to see what else can be done with them
Pat x
Good morning John these are gorgeous dies the detail is amazing. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie xxx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John,,
ReplyDeleteLove these two paper cuts dies.
Wendy IOW Downes
Two more great dies especially the towering teacups.
ReplyDeleteMichele
These are great. I love laser cut cards and these dies are a marvellous opportunity to make cards with that "look" yourself.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo more fantastic dies. What a brilliant collection these dies are.
Thank you for bringing these to our attention!!!
Love and crafty hugs to all
Tina T xxxx🤗
Two great designs John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great collection, my favourite of these two is the Towering Teacups, my Mum stacks hers like that. It looks like you cannot fail to make a great card with these dies.
Have a lovely weekend.
Chris xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'm loving these dies. Teacups is my favourite of these two.
B xx
Good morning John, two beautiful dies, love them both
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John Loving these dies, great for those that bake and love afternoon tea. That's most of my friends then !! Love Anne from Calne.
ReplyDeleteloving all these dies...great card for a cook.
ReplyDeletelove the dies-they are so different.
ReplyDeleteLovely mix it up, not that I do any baking. SueL x
ReplyDeleteTwo more great dies, love them all.
ReplyDeleteLove Rosie F xxxx
I like both of theses you, although not coloured l can see the possibilities to make stunning cards. Wedgwood blue or patterned paper come to mind. Evan if l don't win a die l do wish to own either of these dies. Kind regards Sandra.😊
ReplyDeleteI like both of theses you, although not coloured l can see the possibilities to make stunning cards. Wedgwood blue or patterned paper come to mind. Evan if l don't win a die l do wish to own either of these dies. Kind regards Sandra.😊
ReplyDeleteHi John, what great dies, love the way you done them just in white, very unusual. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
Two more great dies, would compliment anybodies collection.
Lydia
X
Morning John, these two dies are just so much fun, great for so many things and fantastic for any of our friends who love baking - even our male friends.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
These are different John, pretty though, xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo more great dies
ReplyDeleteThese look great, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Two lovely dies, love the stacked tea cups john.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi john love the card and dies will be great for quickie cards .
ReplyDeletexxx jeanie.e
Good morning John two lovely dies I think there's something quite quirky about them I love this collection so glad you have put them on your blog
ReplyDeleteWhat fun this morning, stacking cups have been popular for a while now but never seen anything with the baking theme before this little mixer is going to be a real favourite I think.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty dies and you have made them into lovely cards.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. I love both of these and can think of several people I could make cards for who would just adore them. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John, What a good selection of styles in this range, Just right for making quick cards that look intricate.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Apart from the die frame, I am still not too sure about these dies. Although they would be good for making quick cards, I have yet to be convinced about the versatility of them - sorry
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Both dies are so pretty John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Two more fantastic dies john x they are lovely x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John, lovely cards. Whoever designed these is very clever cos I can't thin of anything similar out there.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards with the new dies, so very pretty and great for anyone who is a cake baker as well as having a cuppa with a piece of cake! lol
June x
These are fabulous xx my daughter does a lot if baking and mix it up would be perfect for her xxx
ReplyDeleteLove Kim D
Good Morning John hope you enjoying yourself at CC this morning card is just fabulous for a young cook even maybe and old one, Im loving the new dies. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHello John and thank you for the chance to win a die. They are great and your cards are brilliant.
ReplyDeletelooking forward to seeing your inspiration John regards use of these dies.. They certainly have appeal
ReplyDeleteAnother two great dies, can imagine lots of possibilities with these.
ReplyDeleteGosh such unusual subjects for these last few dies, and these are no exception, so versatile.....beautiful...thank you John..luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteTwo fab dies. The mix it up is so topical too with the GBBO. The teacups die would make a great invite to catch up with someone over a cuppa.
ReplyDeleteLuv
Karen xx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeletei like how these dies all mix and match with themselves and how you could make a gatefold card with just mixing the sets to match the occasion. Oh you have got my head in whirl mode already with these dies but i wonder what else you are going to do with them to make that special card? Thank you flower for starting up my motor once more and i hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Are you out to play at a workshop or that because to say your working you just be fibbing, as the work is the driving to the various venues, but have fun whatever you are doing,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil village)
Hi John,
ReplyDelete2 more wonderful dies and they are so detailed too.
These would be very handy to have in ones crafty die stash.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John these dies are just wonderful. I particularly like the towering teacups bur both so useful. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGreat dies for a favourite subject cooking. Cupcakes especially.
ReplyDeleteSandy (tort)
Yes please, they look great
ReplyDeleteHi John these are great dies would be nice to have .Christine S.
ReplyDeleteHi John, these dies are so interesting. Can see how they could be cut apart for bits and pieces. Love the towering teacups. Will check back later to see what else you have come up with.
ReplyDeleteOh oh John these would be so lovely to have as I am working on a family favorites cook book this year! I do want a set of these! Thank you for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you've chosen to make your examples as simple as possible. These new dies are brilliant!
ReplyDeleteKentish Sue
Wow John these are gorgeous dies. Who wouldn't want to own these. Thank you for sharing and offering them as a freebie. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI really love the new Dies they are brilliant loveing the tea cups that would be a great card for my Daughter in Law she dose love her tea.
Hug's Lynda Brock xx
Another two beautiful dies, my favourite is the towering tea cups but I love both of
ReplyDeletethem and definately the theme that seems to be on trend at the moment.
I love the little floral details on all of these..
Who wouldn't want to win these lovely dies? Tea is one of my favorite things and tea cards are one of my favorite cards to make. I also love to be in the kitchen, cooking and baking for my family and friends and even people I don't know.
ReplyDeleteLove love these awesome dies!
ReplyDeleteI love these dies John. Feminine without being floral! Different and delightful!
ReplyDeleteMarion x
Hi John, these are too cute, love them.
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
They are both awesome John.....xx
ReplyDeleteHello John I like both of these sets and they would be very useful for all sorts of things!
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Love Myra
Once again excellent dies. For me the mixer as I have several friends and family who love baking.
ReplyDeleteWhat fab dies!
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely and I would love them!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhah aren't they lovely John, two gorgeous dies very unusual, hugs Johanna from Widnes
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteThese new dies are lovely. They would be so useful for male members of my family who are creative cooks!!
Lol Barbara W x
Love both of these dies and have so many ideas for them.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWow, love the Towering teacups Die and the Mix it up. Four of my grandchildren are into cake making and would love a Mix it up card.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteTwo fab dies I really love this new range. These two are right up my street. The bakery one for my two besties as they are bakers and the tea cups for all the tea jennies I know lol. Just georgeous xz
Gorgeous dies. So great for cards needed quickly.
ReplyDeleteHugs
CraftyJacq
Xx
These dies are deceptively simple yet produce cards with a delicate intricacy. No further embellishment is needed
ReplyDeleteGorgeous They may be naive shapes but are very delicately cut
ReplyDeleteEspecially like the tea cups
Oh my, these two dies just scream to be used over, and over, and over again!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are really delightful dies. And I can see many uses.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Hi John, These dies are so different, this is a mixture of steampunk and floral and afternoon tea, gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNot requirements in my crafty stash as I'm the baker in my circle of friends but can see hoe use full they'll be for others.
Remember not to include me in all of the draws.
Ang x
What an unusual collection. I like the very first one you had (the floral one) the best so far but these could be very useful too. Looking forward to seeing samples.
ReplyDeletejanetannc
Well, I think I'm going mad. I could have sworn I left a comment this morning but now I can't find it.
ReplyDeleteI love these dies. I know lots of people who would love a card made with them.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John, These dies are gorgeous. I just know I would have a lot of fun creating cards using these. Brenda xx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and great dies John, something very different.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! And I love the dies!!! Thanks for the chance to win a set!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and dies!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards for anyone who loves a cuppa and a nice slice of cake, and who doesn't!
ReplyDelete