Happy Sunday,
Its the final post of the paper cuts giveaway! I hope you have loved looking at the selection as much as I have and that the winners will enjoy playing with the dies as much as I have. I am on Hochanda with these dies on Sunday 26th february so will hopefully give you loads of ideas, tip and techniques for using these dies!
If you would like to win one of the 2 final seasons dies available today just leave a comment below!
Todays dies being showcased and on offer are the Autumn and Winter posies! Simply leave a comment below and the winers will be announced tonight at 6pm so you have until 5pm to comment on today's or any of the last 4 days posts if you missed them to win!
Back at 6pm with the winners and tomorrow with the Stamps to Die for that match the new Collection of the Sue Wilson die range for Creative Expressions.
Enjoy...


Absolutely gorgeous dies and presentation John. A job well done. Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us to see different ideas for the use of these dies. Thanks so much for the opportunity to own one of them. Have a great weekend and thanks again.
ReplyDeletelovely cards John, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card and more great dies you done good boy, looking forward to see the new stamps sets tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John what great cards and dies your designs are wonderful and the dies look easy to use.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
Debs xxx
Two beautiful cards. Loving these dies
ReplyDeleteLuv
Karen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat dies and two beautiful dies.
Have a good day.
Jan x
These dies are so different. Love the cards.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
These dies are so pretty and have made such lovely cards. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them on Hochanda! Love your work!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Good morning John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and dies today - thank you 😊
Looking forward to the Hochanda shows, giving us more information.
Love and crafty hugs to all 🤗
Tina T xxxx
I really love all these dies, but I think the posies are my favourite. They look lovely framed in the way you've done them John.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI really like these dies and they are now on my must have list.
Thanks for sharing
Maggie
Two more lovely cards and dies.Look forward to you showing us different ways to use them. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteI do like these two, xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty die set
ReplyDeleteGood morning John these two cards are gorgeous. I love the dies they are so pretty and quite different. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThese dies are so pretty and different. You have made a great card here, many thanks John.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, shame it is the last day of seeing these dies, so looking forward to your Hochanda shows when we can see more of the wonderful creations you have come up with. Love the way you have also used your stamps as the sentiment on them too, they work very well.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good dies for making last minute cards. Look forward to seeing them on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteAnother great set of Paper Cuts dies Th card you have made is gorgeous I'm a bit of a fan of CAS cards which sometimes are the hardest to do
ReplyDeleteIf I had to choose a favourite It had to be the stacking tea cups one or the one with the tea pot But they are all gorgeous
I mean Towering Tea Cups
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards & 2 more great dies. Looking forward to watching your shows on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John you have showcased these dies amazingly. Looking forward to seeing you demo these in a few weeks. They are so effective but simple and would make very nice batch cards.
ReplyDeleteDonna
These dies are so pretty, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love this card John it's beautiful you have showcased them brilliantly
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxxx
These posies are beautiful john x still amazed by the intricacy of these dies x your sentiments go perfectly with them and looking forward to seeing them on hochanda x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
I love these dies John and also love all the cards you've made with them. We go on holiday tomorrow but are back before the 26th so hopefully will be able to catch you online.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John, love these dies, they are so different and the way you have presented them shows them off so well. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLovely cards john and the dies so suitable for any occasion . Looking forward to the shows and tips.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Gorgeous cards John, love the effect of these new dies
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous cards, and the dies are gorgeous. Xx
ReplyDeleteBoth these dies are stunning. Can't wait to see you on Hochanda with them.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteTwo more lovely cards. Looking forward to seeing what else you can do with them on the shows.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Been a great inspiring few days, fantastic collection and Thank you for the chances to win and for beginning a photographic list of ideas. x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and dies. Very hard to pick a favourite.
B xx
Hello John, 2 more beautiful dies, love the images and your cards are very classy, I can just imagine how lovely the dies would look coloured with inks or even gilded as well. Good luck in the draw everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.
Lydia
x
Hi John. Out of all of them the posy ones are my favourite they are so lovely. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteTwo more gorgeous cards, and fantastic dies. I'll be looking forward to your shows demonstrating them and Thank you for giving us all a chance to win one.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Chris xx
Just love these versatile dies, especially as it looks as though you spent hours making the cards, gives them an expensive look on a budget.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Two beautiful dies I love the delicacy &detail of them the whole collection is fabulous I'm looking forward to seeing you create with them later in the month Also looking forward to seeing what you create with the stamps that match Sues new collection
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards and dies to show them off. I love these new dies and cannot wait to watch your show and see what technics you show off this time. Thank you for giving us all this opportunity to win one of these dies. Good luck everyone.....L Rosie F xxx
Two more lovely cards John. The dies are so pretty. Looking forward to watching you demonstrating them at the end of the month.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John.Great dies and lovely cards as always.I have tried this technique with a craft knife a few years ago.It took forever,so these dies make it much easier.Jeanne L xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, simply beautiful!!,
ReplyDeletexxx
Beautiful cards John, can't wait to see your shows at the end of the month showing your ideas on using them, they are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely dies, I do adore snowdrops " Fair maids of February". The cards are pretyy awesome too.
Hearther R Oxfordshire
Good morning John, two more stunners!!! Both cards look gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lyndaxxx
Hi John, two more beautiful dies for us,the Autumn one is the loveliest one for me, hugs Johanna from Widnes
ReplyDeleteMorning John, two more fabulous dies to finish this launch and they don't disappoint they are all lovely, think my favourites are the butterfly one and the winter one but then I look through them and change my mind. Looking forward to seeing you demo them on TV.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards again and so elegant :)
I hope you will demonstrate the beautiful card you posted on Facebook yesterday, as well as demonstrating at Crafter's Companion (we couldn't get there and I was gutted!) when you're next on Hochanda..... please :)
June x
Thank you, John. I love the wildflower frame and the different posy inserts. You really bring the dies to life. All are stunning in shape, colour and form. Well done.
ReplyDeleteCraft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this stunning card for Sunday as well. these truly are sensational intricate dies. Looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda in a few weeks featuring these latest paper cuts dies. Have a lovely day Jenny xx. Isle of Wight.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today and love the dies it has been great to see them all and thank you look forward to seeing more of them.
jeanie.e
Oh dear . Just when I thought I was safe from not wanting more dies . Ho Hum !! Such is life
ReplyDeleteLovely John, and love the way your little sentiments fit so well with these last 4 cards. I look forward to the February shows but I am away throughout March and can only set my recorder 7 days in advance. Hoping I will be able to at least watch some of Hochanda in Gran Canaria.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Love the frame and flower inserts - going on my list of 'need', when funds allow.
ReplyDeleteWakeyL
Two more beautiful dies and cards. I did enjoy using the Christmas ones so sure these will be just as good. Thank you for sharing these with us and for giving the dies away. Look forward to the Hochanda shows.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteI love the winter childs card, that blue brushed metallic makes such a beautiful background for the die cuts and what a fast and easy card to make if needed in bulk or because you've forgotten and need a card yesterday. Thank you John for showing the beautiful dies, for making your beuatiful clean and simple cards and for making a number of people happy that are lucky enough to win one of the beautiful dies, i look forward to the end of the month and you being back on our screens,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil village)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo more gorgeous Die sets & I love your samples they are so pretty
Thank you for sharing
Hug's Lynda Brock xx
Hello John
ReplyDeleteWow what lovely dies. Although they are titled Autumn and Winter, I am thinking they could be used at any time of the year.
So looking forward to seeing you again on Hochanda at the end of the month. Your inspire us all.
Lol Barbara W x
Lovely additions to the set. These dies are suitable for all types of card and also for decor use. Thank you John - a crafter for crafters who thinks and sees laterally.
ReplyDeleteAnother two fab dies, I really love how they look with a simple one colour
ReplyDeletebackground. I don't think there are many dies that could look good done like this.
And I really like the different flowers on each of them
Brilliant ...
ReplyDeleteow unusual! I can see so many uses for these dies. I didn't realise how many dies are in each set - brilliant!
ReplyDeletejanetannc
Good Afternoon John, these bouquets with that beautiful frame are such a fabulous idea and your sentiments really make a statement a lovely quick card for someones birthday. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful, and will go to the top of my shopping list. Can't wait to see what else you do with them when you are on Hochanda
Pat x
Love the winter and autum posies dies. Great cards. Christine S
ReplyDeleteBrilliant as usual John
ReplyDeleteThe new paper cuts are wonderful. Thank you for the beautiful card idea and the opportunity to win one of these new dies.
ReplyDeleteall of the new paper cuts are gorgeous but i think i have to admit i think the flower boquets are my utmost favourite xx thank you for the inspiration with them xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John and two more beautiful posies to complete the seasons. These are so nice love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteAnother set of fab designs. I can't wait for ur shows to catch ur hints n tips. I'm still uso g the one with the tape for handles. I dunno how I never thought of that!! It's been invaluable to me lol xx
Good luck everyone x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletejust lovely, these dies are so very versatile, would look fab with pixie powdered backgrounds I think.
Hugs, Rose
Great cards....love the dies too!
ReplyDeleteLovely dies for lovely cards!
ReplyDeleteHi, All of these dies would be great, you could make a card in no time, good for the busy crafter
ReplyDeleteSaw these die sets the other day and thought how nice they were.
ReplyDeletePretty card.
T
what a beautiful set of dies that would suit most occasions
ReplyDeletelook forward to the shows crafty hugz
Gorgeous dies and cards! This is such a beautiful collection.
ReplyDeleteBoth these dies are fabulous and your cards are wonderful! I am looking forward to your shows! xxx
ReplyDeleteJust Gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing the love!
ReplyDeleteThese Cards are beautiful. Looking forward to working with the dies.
ReplyDeleteElaine S
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love the look of the Floral Paper Cuts.
Looking forward to seeing your demos on Hochanda,
Thank you for sharing.
Véronique L
Love these die cuts. This is definitely a style that I like to make. These dies would be very useful in my collection of dies. Your cards are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, and such a GORGEOUS die cut!!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn, these dies just keep getting better. Love Autumn and Winter.
ReplyDeleteJane
Hi John, These die sets are fabulous !! I love the framed die around the central die-cuts, the effect is fabulous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
These two dies are absolutely amazing!!! The detail is fantastic, and it plays out amazing on the finished cards!!!
ReplyDeleteHere we are again! Sorry, I don't do 6am! Two beautiful cards today colour-themed with the season of each posy die. They look fabulous inside the Wildflower Frame.
ReplyDeleteKentish Sue
Love these new dies, just gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada
Wonderful dies and so lovely cards made with them John, love them.
ReplyDeleteMaria x