Happy Saturday,
last day at the NEC toady and I thought i would share another sample from yesterdays show on Hochanda, it was so much fun filming in fort of an audience!
The question is, is today's card and colour choice too bright? I like the boldness of the design against the hessian but let me know what you think?!?
Enjoy...
Morning John, wonderful show yesterday, loved the yellow sample you did, I so wished I could have been there. As to todays sample it is a really lovely card but a bit bright for me but I am only 1 of millions of your fans and what one person likes another doesn't. Saying that it is a JL original so who could not like it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last day at the NEC, it is a wonderful place and you must have met so many people.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card. Loved your show and all the lovely samples.
Jan x
Morning John, a beautiful card but colours a bit bright as June said it will suit a lot of people but not my favourite.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Bright, vibrant card. Perfect for cheering some-one up. Would be a lovely "Get Well" card. I love it.
ReplyDeleteVel
I love these colours. Just watching the show before spending the day at Delapre Abbey - we open to the public today for the first time.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card, colours aren’t my favourite but love the card style.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Colours seem just right to me, I like the contrast with the hessian.
B xx
Hi John, I think this card is really lovely, the hessian makes it very vintage. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John but so not you.!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy NEC, wish i was there, xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the design, not sure about the colour of the hessian.
I watched your show on Rewind last night It was brilliant
ReplyDeleteToday’s card is a little bright and dark for my liking I much prefer the peachy orange one with hessian one you showed on the show
Love today’s card. Not too bright for me. Lovely colour. Good idea with the hessian. I have some so will be experimenting with it today. Enjoy your last day at NEC. hope the snow doesn’t prevent some people getting there. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the colours on the card, but for me the Hessian spoils it. Would be fab with a different centre. Enjoy today. Xxx
ReplyDeleteToday's card is great. I find the colours stunning. Just great for today's snowy day. Your card brightens up my day. Kind regards Sandra
ReplyDeleteI love this card John and I know lots of peeps who would love to receive it thank you xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Loving all the textures in this card , just beautiful John.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John. fabulous card. Love the colour combination. Great show yesterday
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card John,like the hessian something I haven’t used.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John,Great show yesterday,this card is not my favourite mainly because it doesn't say John to me.But I am sure there are many people who will love it,enjoy your last day at NEC stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteNo, it's not too bright at all, it's absolutely gorgeous!, Love the hessian must try get some of that, can think of lots of uses for it. Loved your show yesterday.
Not sure if it is too bright, bet it looks lovely in ‘real’ life. It was nice meeting you yesterday at the NEC, I’m the lady from Leicester with the Primark jumper haha. Enjoy your last day, have fun.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
I like this look and if Happy Birthday was added in raised die cut script it would make a great birthday card. The colors are perfect.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThis has to be one of my favourite cards! I love the rustic hessian and the colours! Fantastic! xx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it the colours are perfect. The hessian is a lovely finishing touch. It is just right for a sentiment to be added. I enjoyed your show yesterday you looked like you were having fun. Have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI really like today’s card . I think the bright pink looks nice with the hessian! It’s a change from yellows and ochres with hessian! Thank you.
Enjoy your last day and safe journey home!
Love Myra x
Bold and lovely, and definitely not too bright! Craft on!
ReplyDeleteHi John. I don't think it is too bright. In fact I love it because it is so different.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John No I don't think it's too bright I love the colours it's a fabulous card I've just got back from a few days at my daughters so hoping to watch your shows on rewind later
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI really, really like your card today and think in real life it will be even more stunning. Enjoyed yesterday's show by the way.
Maureen x
I think it’s lovely as it is and not too bright at all.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John and it would be great for my circle of blind and low vision friends as it appears to be quite tactile and the bright colour may be 'seen' by the low vision group.
ReplyDeleteThanks again John,
Marie P.
I don't mind the colors (just a bit different from your usual) but I would put a sentiment banner across the middle. Just my thought.
ReplyDeleteWatched you at NEC on Hochanda. You did a terrific job. Wish I could have seen in person but by the power of the Internet I get to watch form across the pond.
Have a restful day,
Stephanie K
SC/USA