Happy Sunday and Mothers Day ( UK) lol
Im taking a day off to rest today as its been such a busy week with workshops I may do a little prep for next weeks Live form the NEC show on Hochanda, I can't stop crafting!
Todays card is a very simple card just made with white card the Gerbera Lattice die and coloured vellum.
I placed the die cut over a piece of pre coloured vellum ( for the set I had on the last Hochanda shows) I added a circle cut form the velum using the press cut card candy die and a small crafts too diamond in the centre.
I added a strip of the ribbon threader die at the base and finished with an ombre ribbon bow and flowers stamped and die cut with the gerbera daisy matching die and stamp set in ixzink glitter embossing powder.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another lovely card.
Happy mothers day to all the mums.
Take care and put your feet up Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother very pretty card so delicate.
Jan
Very pretty card in nice soft colours.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day of rest John.
Joycex
Morning John, a very pretty card love the vellum.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, fabulous as always, enjoy your day relaxing but I bet you do some prepping for the next shows.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Enjoy your day of rest.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card, very pretty. Are you going to the NEC John, will you be demonstrating.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, a very pretty card today, love the flower embellishment. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card today John love the embellishment
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxxc
Absolutely beautiful John, loving the sombre inking with these delicate shades, beautifully designed card, Kate x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Good morning John another pretty card Hope you enjoy your rest day
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a pretty card. Only you could spend your rest day working.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hi John,Very very nice and love the ombre effect it is so delicate. Have a good day off,well if you know how to that is. Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI love that one - it's very pretty. Enjoy your day John. xxx
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful. I love the soft colors and the embossed/glittered flower is such a perfect accent along with the ribbon border. My dies are on the way...probably arriving this coming week. Can't wait to try out some of your ideas.
ReplyDeleteHave a littler rest today, John.
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteYes you do need a rest! I’m sorry I didn’t get in yesterday as I had a headache but fine today!
Both cards are lovely, yesterday’s and today’s . I bought the vellum you had on the Show and it’s lovely. It makes pretty Dragonflies too!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Lovely John. The touch of ribbon is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John. Nice to see your dies working so well together. Love the ribbon on this card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Another lovely card. Hope you enjoyed your day off.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
A very pretty card Great for Birthdays Anniversaries.....Mother’s Day So how much crafting did you do today...
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. I got the dragonfly dies for Mother's Day - lucky me. I hope the prep goes well. I wish I could be at the NEC we didn't so very well with the wedding invites. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSorry for late comment but have been away. A beautiful card John. Thank you. I have some coloured vellum so will use it to make a card. Thank you for the idea. Hope you did have a rest today. I will be pleased to get back to my crafting. That’s not saying I didn’t enjoy my time away just missed crafting.
ReplyDeleteHello John.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many different cards you have made with the Gerber die set. All of them are so beautiful and I love the way you try not to have any waste. Now that my Gemini is back in action I am going to buy the die if I can.
Have a good day.
Marie P.