Happy Sunday,
A more relaxing card today using the same simple die as yesterday but with a simple yellow and white colour combination, perfect for spring I thought?!?
I simply cut the Gerbera Circle in white card and shaded it with yellow izink pigment ink pad. I cut the matching circle outline dies and shaded the edges with the yellow to give some definition.
A simple bow ( large of course) and a lock to finish.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWow this is a beautiful card so delicate, Thank you.
Take care and keep warm, Kitty.
Morning John, perfect is all I can say, love it, the yellow really sets it off and reminds us on this very snowy and cold day that spring is around the corner.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pretty card so springlike.Not like the weather.
Jan
Beautiful card John perfect for spring, just wish the weather new it was spring.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Love it John and I adore the tiny lock, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a very pretty Spring card just what we need to remind us Spring is around the corner.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Pretty and cheerful card today John, lovely.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Cheery colour and design but I'd lose the bow!! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Great bow.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card, great colour but not sure about the lock on it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card, John. I hope we get a spring -we have 3" of snow!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card, but you know me it's better without the bow.
Lydia
X
Hi John, a very pretty card with a lovely spring like feel. Yellow is such a happy colour. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely sunny yellow card today. They've just announced my footie has been cancelled so I am going to get cracking making some Gerberas with my new stamps and die. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John beautiful card I love the bright spring yellow let's hope we have some spring like weather soon!
ReplyDeleteLovely John. It reminds me of an Easter bonnet.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
I love this one John so pretty Easter card anyone would love to receive this beauty thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Very pretty John. Let's hope the Spring actually arrives soon. I'm so sick of Winter! xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John!
ReplyDeleteLovely to have a spring-like card to cheer us up on a wintery day.
Thank you xx
Hi John. Nice card again today, but for me, not quite as nice as yesterday's as I particularly liked the vibrant colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Much more like you,love the colour combo of this one and the lock is very unusual and different.Have a good day stay warm healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Very Springlike. Like the bow as well. Thank you. So many different versions of cards with the one die. We are spoilt for choice. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card. It will help to remind us that Spring is not too far away. Stay safe and warm. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and it just shows the versatility of your dies. Vibrant and "wake me up" offering yesterday, young and Spring like today.
love Maureen x
Hi John, this is a bright cheery colour to cheer us all up on the cold wet day and remind us that Spring is just around the corner
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, reminds me of Easter. Like one or two others I'm not sure about the key on your card.
A Springy card today with all the cheery daisies and the yellow gingham. Very nice and would make a lovely Easter card as Susan mentioned.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day off,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Super bright Spring like card
ReplyDeleteGorgeous spring card John beautiful colour & design
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
A beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteLovely card but the bow is too big for me.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a “ better late than never post!” We had a family celebration yesterday for two Birthdays so I didn’t get round to this. However the card is beautiful a really fresh, Spring Card. Would make a lovely Easter Card too.
Many thanks.
Love Myra x