Happy Sunday,
Another couple of samples from the Izink Diamonds shows this time featuring the owl in flight!
The first card is made using the chestnut and gold diamonds glitter paint onto a piece of fibre paper in white. I tore the edges and wrapped this arround some Kraft card.
I added an MDF tag and a twist of hessian to make a simple yet glittery New Home card.
This second card is made in exactly the same colours however this time just on black card. This shows the difference you get in colour and effects on different mediums!
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo fantastic cards.
Jan
Morning John, two gorgeous cards love the owl stencil.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, a couple of beautiful samples today, the owl stencil is amazing, looking forward to playing with my stuff when it arrives.
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful bouquet of flowers you received yesterday too.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Amazing mask John. Great shows, bet you were a happy bunny, xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards John .
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, love this stencil.
B xx
Your samples show us how much we should experiment with colour and background. Both look great.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Two great cards, nice to see the difference on the two colours for the background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Love the owl stencil John great for charity batch
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxx
Good morning John two fabulous cards I love the owl stencil
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the two cards, it's amazing the difference the background colours make isn't it. Loving the owl stencil.
Love Diane x
I love this stencil. Two great cards, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love this owl stencil John. Great cards.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, the owl is gorgeous.
Lydia
X
Hello John, 2 really great cards, this is one of my favourite stencils in the range. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Just love the owl I think this and the humming bird are just beautiful.Really enjoyed all the shows.Have a great day,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards The owl is very dramatic and majestic
ReplyDeleteYour owl stencil was my favorite on the show. I love your cards today (the second is blue on my screen).
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a rest today,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Two gorgeous cards Jonn
ReplyDeleteI like the second one ( it shows Blue on my screen too but love blue ) but the first one is beautiful too love them both.
Hug's Lynda xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! You are very talented ! Wish I could draw like that! I can’t so I’m doubly glad you can!
Many thanks , love Myra x
Hi John this is a stunning pair of cards that mask is gorgeous the owl is magnificent. I do love the glitter paint. I hope you are home now after your very busy weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMy comment has disappeared. Love both these owls cards I love 🦉 and 🦋 so need those stencils. Thank you. I have just made a birthday card with a Hobby Art owl stamp. I look forward to making one with this stencil. Hope you have had a good weekend. Take carexxx
ReplyDelete