Happy Friday,
I really feel with this card I have gained the look of rows of daisies exactly what I wanted from the die!
I coloured a piece of white watercolour card with the Izink pigment inks in blue. I spritzed it with water to make the colour move on th paper giving me a lovely texture.
I cut one of the Gerbera panels out form this card and backed it with white cutting 2 more in white and backing them with the blue. I cut these out with the outline die in the set and layered them as shown overlapping them ( just because a row of three would make a square doesn't mean we have to make one!
I stamped the Gerbera daisy stamp in grey ink onto white flower foam and sanded it with blue izink pigment ink pad and a finger dauber. I then heated the foam with my heat gun and used all six flowers that cut with the matching die to make this version.
I added the flower on a strip and knot of blue grosgrain stitched ribbon down the side making this even more a rectangular card!
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card and I absolutely love this flower must get more izink pigment ink.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, a very pretty card, and looks totally different with the overlapping layers, the foam flower adds the perfect balance to the panel. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card looks so different with the overlay panel.
Jan
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
That's lovely John. The flower is gorgeous. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
B xx
Morning John, oh yes this is gorgeous, love the blue colour and the foam flower is a cracker, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Looks fab John, have you seen my post this morning? It is the one I was going to use for DT but couldn,t wait to show it. xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John very pretty card today. Have a good weekend love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John love the flowers
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxxxxx
Hi John,Lovely card today and the colour is definitely you.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card. Love the colour.
Lydia
X
Another wonderful card using your Gerber dies, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love it. The colour is so pretty and of course I love those dies. Have a great time today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John lovely card love the colours
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, like the flower nice colour.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Lovely colour card John.
ReplyDeleteI love it! xx
Hi John, another lovely card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John love your card gorgeous colour my favourite. The Gerbera Die is lovely so all in all I love it.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card. I do think your flower looks like a chrysanthemum when you use your Gerbera dies with the flower foam.
Hi John. I love all these cards with your new dies. Is there no limit to the number of different ways you can use them?
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely card John. Thank you. Have a good weekend. See you are busy again tomorrow. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, the inky background is fabulous and I just love the flowers.
Love Diane x
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteThis Gerber die appears to be so versatile that I really MUST have it. My Gemini should be back today so I may treat myself soon.
Marie P.