Today I am doing Hochanda TV show live from the NEC crafts show at 11am. Therefore I wanted to share my a favourite card made with the dies on the show ( there are also some fab new products as well)
This card uses my pigment ink on acetate technique with simple white die cuts over the background the drama is created with the pop of colours!
I used the Gerbera Circle as well as the Gerbera panel die on this card with large bow and small dragonfly which isn't really needed!
Dont forget I will be on stand G30 the Art of Craft all day so pop along and say hi!
Enjoy...
WOW John
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card.I love it.
Will be watching your show.
Jan
Gorgeous card John, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John, a beautiful card today, love the blues with the white. Looking forward to the show. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card love the colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,Love it I bet you are super busy all day. I will be watching the show as that is as close as I can get as still unable to move due to spinal spasm again.Anyway have a great show and stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing what you are demoing. Hope the show is going well.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
Recorder is set for your show.
B xx
Morning John, beautiful creation today, I will be glued to the PC screen today to watch the show from Hochanda, now I wonder what new products you are bringing to us.
ReplyDeleteI know it is hard work at NEC but I am sure you are enjoying meeting so many new friends too, wish I could have made it but alas it was not to be.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
D**n! Plus a few more swear words! I forgot to set tv to record Ooh will it be on catchup as it’s a live show from NEC I hope so
ReplyDeleteGreat card Have a good day at NEC
Are you going to Ally Pally in April I do hope so
karenlotty xx
Lovely card John, love the bow. See you today st the NEC.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love it. The colour is gorgeous and the dies are amazing. Have fun at the NEC. I am looking forward to your show. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you yesterday. Love the inks on the acetate.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card John. Will be watching the show, interested to see more new products although I still have to decide which of your Gerbera dies to get.
ReplyDeleteDelightfuldesign John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great time at the NEC!
I love everything about today's card xx
Hi John gorgeous card will have to watch your shows on catchup as I'm notrying home today hope it goes well
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, it's gorgeous. Enjoy the NEC.
Maureen x
Hello John. A beautiful card today. Brilliant idea. The ideas for these dies is never ending. Also love the acetate background. I enjoy doing these backgrounds. Thank you for sharing. Enjoyed the show from the NEC. Take care and enjoy yourself.xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’ve just finished watching the NEC programme! It was excellent and a lot of fun! I’ve invested in the “ sticky set!”
Another lovely card today and lots of equallylovely ones on the Show!
It would indeed have been lovely to meet up with Brenda at the NEC!
Love Myra x
Just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI watched your NEC show from across the pond. I do love technology...really broadens my crafting world.
ReplyDeleteYour demos and samples were perfect. Good going.I have made several cards with the Gerbera collection now that it has arrived and I used your acetate smearing technique, fun and fast.Thank you for inspiring. I really love this collection!
Have a great weekend,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
An outstanding card John. I would love to have been at the show but those days are gone for me. The last time I went to the craft show in Manchester would have been good for Candid Camera as my carer was pushing my wheelchair and was running into people all of the time. I forget how many times I said "Sorry!"
ReplyDeleteMarie P.