Happy Tuesday,
I had a fab day yesterday taring techniques in the Izink range as well as learning some great new ideas from the other fab demonstrators at the event! I thought I would share another card made mixing Izink and GoPress hot foiling machine!
I made a background using the izink pigment dropper inks in Topaz, silver and amethyst onto acetate. I then dried this with my heat gun to make sure it was totally dry. I then added this to the GoPress with silver foil and a couple of hot foil stamps from Couture Creations.
Ive found that on these dark atmospheric background the foliage really shines where as standard stamping just disappears It also gives a professional finish.
I cut the dragonfly detail dies in white and again, as like yesterdays card, added coloured acetate solid dragonflies over the top.
A frame of mirror card cut with the Press Cut stitch dot rectangle dies with a thin layer of black to finish.
Enjoy...
Beautiful post this ;O))
ReplyDeleteMorning John, absolutely gorgeous and my favourite colours again just love all the blue shades.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card again.Love the mirri frame idea.
Jan x
Hi John, another brilliant card using the inks, dies and foiling, love the dragonflies. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and gorgeous colours. Love the mirri frame.
B xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a brilliant card and a very clever technique.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Stunning, xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another lovely card today, those izinks really are such stunning colours as you can see here, I bet everyone had a great day there too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Another beautiful card John, love the colours. The foiling makes the card look expensive.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Great card, stunning colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card, so beautiful.
Good morning John beautiful card the colours are amazing
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card I love it. I really like the foiling it looks so professional. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,]Gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteLydia
x
Great card John thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
The foiling is so effective. Lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
This is really stunning John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John another fabulous card, looking forward to seeing all your new techniques.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Really gorgeous John. The background is beautiful. xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful, gorgeous card today. It's stunning. I'm saying no more otherwise Myra and Littlelamb will have another go at me lol.
love Maureen xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and I love those colours! Glad you had a good day yesterday.
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
I thought yesterday's card couldn't be topped but this one does. I love the silver foil on the beautifully colored background. Simply gorgeous. I never thought of heat foiling acetate until I saw these.Love the dragon flies....I've made about 30 of them and they are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John,Super colours and the dragon flies are wonderful,still not sure this is my sort of thing but I do like the finished result.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John. The turquoise and amethyst are my favourite colours in the Izinks. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteGreat mixed media.
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a really unusual effect! I love it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Very nice Gosh! The things I’m adding to my wish list!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty and unusual.
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. Like these backgrounds very much. They get better and better. Sorry I am late but have had a busy day and another one tomorrow even busier. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteNow just stop this temptation. Its just downright cruel keep showing these fab cards!!!
Ang x